Black Krrsantan-Black Series Release

Love the box art they went with.

7 Likes

Whoa. When is that coming out?!?!?

He looks so skinny and shiny like he was in an oil spill. Maybe it’s just the picture.

2 Likes

He must be a Wet Wookie so big in the picture next to the skinny toy.

2 Likes

I bet they did an edit of one of the Chewbacca black series figures because Chewie is skinny like that.

1 Like

Yup. Looks like they cheaped out with a quick Chewy repaint. The figure should really be much bulkier.

Cheap Chewie repaint. No way I’d pay $27.99 for this.

1 Like

Chewie or Zaalbar repaint. Sad.

2 Likes

I can’t believe how many pre-order items Hasbro now has just sitting out there. Constantly putting out new ones with very few being fullfilled.
It’s become spread sheet type stuff at this point with regards to keeping them all in order.

1 Like

Not to mention the TVC Koska, Migs, and Axe are going up for pre-order tomorrow. These are Target exclusives!!! This Hasbro team sucks!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not bad. The armor could us a black or brown wash to bring out the details. I will probably pick up a figure. Do they have a TVC figure?

Someone already beat you to this @drunkwooky

Nope.

1 Like

Vintage Collection Target exclusives going on Pre-order tomorrow at 1 PM eastern:

2 Likes

I wish he were bigger. They just took Chewbacca, who’s a little more lithe, and build off that mold.

I dunno. Maybe I’m nit picking.

1 Like

I hope that they have a wave of TVC figures from the Book of Fett. We could get Cad Bane, Black Krrsantan, Pike Syndicate figures and some Tusken Raider figures. Maybe next year. Hopefully they use new models.

1 Like

I hate the Target exclusives. I am not jumping through hoops get these figures. I will try, if I remember. I like the Mandalorian figures.

Your sentiments came into my head initially, too. It’s a Chewie repaint. Boo-Urns! BK needs to be thicker :100:

1 Like

The more I look, the less I like it. No brass knuckles. No leg holster. Armor looks flat and baggy. No clear shot of the scar, so god knows what we’re getting there. Feet aren’t even a different skin tone from the black fur. Brown dreadlocks instead of gray because, why?

I like the package. That’s about it. I’m not buying it for $28

3 Likes