Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

That West Coast Avengers series is similar to Moon Girl. I just rarely even see those in back issue boxes. Guessing the print run was pretty tiny compared to other titles.

1 Like

Very hard to find Elsa book it’s not even an incentive I’ve found two in the last year in all my online searching.

2 Likes

Not my book. This kind of money can buy a mid-grade Hulk #181

2 Likes

Damn…and my copy has been at CGC since March…sigh…

I’ve got a raw I need to send in. If someone legitimately paid this now, I wonder what will happen when Riri actually shows up on screen.

1 Like

Just six more months then, maybe? I’m not even joking.

I bought mine for $800, sold for $2200…and then 6 months later we have this…still a profit, but dang! Shoulda coulda woulda…

4 Likes

4 Likes

It’s a over pumped by some spec sites for years B cover that has nothing to do with RiRi. Same with the Women’s variant for #7

2 Likes

I understand things like 1st Miles, Gwen, Chavez, Moongirl, Kamala appearances incentives going for big money but not non incentive B covers that have nothing to do with the books contents.

3 Likes

Totally agree…but shhhhhhh…I need to sell my copy still :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice hadn’t seen this before, bought 2 from my LCS now, might as well they were cover price and 50% off sale till Tuesday

1 Like

Yeah that’s a nice score. They’re ghosts online.

1 Like

My busy end of summer (three straight weeks of travel included) and negligence in posting comics up on eBay has inadvertently paid off. I bought 2 copies of Champions #22 some months ago at my LCS for $3 a pop and kept meaning to list them for the ~$15-18 they were going for at the time to recoup some weekly comic costs. Not listing them turned out to be the correct decision.

4 Likes

Proctor Valley Road #1’s just sold quite a few…anyone heard anything on this series? I still haven’t read it, but the premise sounded good.

from one buyer or multiple people

It’s been mentioned on a couple spec lists recently.

Well there was a TV show announced before the book came out. Hopefully people are starting to catch on.

1 Like

This all I got for Proctor Valley. might list as a lot let it all go if it keeps heating up.

3 Likes

What’s the hype around this book? Is it just the cover kiss or something else?