Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

That’s because the first print sold like shit!

Back on May 25, on Midtown, I ordered 8 Moon Knight #1s [JTC Action Figure Variant] at cover price. Today I checked and they are going $30 - 25% off brings it to $22 each…

Looks on ebay…

Yeah…

Price on them are creeping up… Score for me!

When I can’t find regular covers at cover, I been using the Action Figure Variants or Skottie Young Variants as alternatives, which mainly go for cover, but you got to catch’m early on.

Yeah…

I’m going to start grabbing every Avengers #10 (Vol. 8) below cover when I can grab…

1 Like

The Killadelphia #12 McFarlane cover has been getting all sorts of attention/chatter/and highlights in lists this week which as we know has an impact on FOMO and purchases.

Pretty sure we all were on board with that book from the get go and discussed it at the time. It was sort of a no brainer open order regular priced buy at the time.

Anyway…as always…smoke em if you got em as they are red hot.

2 Likes

1 Like

Killadelphia #12 McFarlane variant was selling from cover price to $10 a few days ago? Now a copy sold for $50…WHY ???

WHAT NEWS BROKE ON OCTOBER 13TH ??? WHOSE PUMPING THIS ON OCTOBER 13TH ???

1 Like

KC strikes again!

sell them if you have them

2 Likes

@monopolyjackson saw a bunch of copies move in August but there no news. Must have been nothing…

Guess buy them cheap copies wait 2 months then add to a list :thinking: :joy:

3 Likes

Hawkeye Blindspot 1 is apparently a hot book?

got talked up on Pressable Defects with TVO. Spec on Barney Barton/Trickshot appearing in the TV show

1 Like

That’s a lot to say to justify a cover buy for Killadelphia #12. I like the app for the convenience of searching first apps. This one is just pure marketing to drive up sales and justify their list. I say yikes to that.

1 Like

Old news about Barney Barton.

https://www.cbr.com/disney-plus-hawkeye-trickshot-tracksuit-draculas/

Sell’em while you got them. This spec will die out.

5 Likes

What are today’s sales?

still around 15, might change tuesday-weds

Milestone books are moving on this news:

1 Like

My shop still had 4 crispy crisp copies at cover. Grabbed 2.

Cannot find issue 1, even at Walmart’s.

The Monkey Prince is getting a 12-issue limited series. Expect this variant to get hot.

2 Likes