FCBD: Looking For

https://www.midtowncomics.com/search?rel=&cfr=t&cat=&q=fcbd+2021

What comics are people gunning for? Any news of first appearances, etc? Anything going on in Spider-Man Venom?

My wants so far:

High Republic Edge of Balance - 1st Full Stellan Gios, 1st Jedi Master Arkoff, 1st Full Jedi Knight Lily Tora-Asi (thanks to DrunkWooky for the info)

House of Slaughter - hopefully some firsts

High Republic Adventures - 1st Jedi Padawan Ram Jomaram

Avengers/Hulk - 1st new Atlantean Avengers team

We Live

Stray Dogs

Bountiful Garden - preview of new Mad Cave series

1 Like

Fcbd incentives so dumb did we really need to add that kinda stress to fcbd

12 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

2 Likes

I want a Stray Dogs and Red Room, but I’m skipping FCBD this year. The 'rona cases are pretty high right now 'round here.

1 Like

Your list is the same as mine, although I just want a single copy of the SM/Venom, because the web design covers are still in??? :man_shrugging:

You must be on planet earth…

1 Like

What’s the purpose of that big white box below for fcbds

usually stores would stamp their logo on it

from time to time :alien: :alien: :alien:

One of my LCS offered a youth pack and adult pack of the FCBD comics, one each per household,that you could preorder for free. Between the two you get all the comics and a couple doubles like Star Wars that are in both.

5 Likes

Shouts out to @Comicpro for coming through with some FCBD for me. Still looking for x3 copies of the comics below to complete that circle.

Crazy…

Could someone please post some links to where one can order some of these comics online. I’m stuck in the hospital and feel like I’m missing out!

I’ve tried midtown but can’t seem to find anything on my phone.

Thanks!

1 Like

If I recall correctly, Midtown posts their free books on Saturday in the morning. They usually send an email around advising of the time. If not, try checking their social media posts. You can also just search “FCBD 2021” tomorrow.

Thanks so much! I’ve been busy searching their website today, but now I will relax and just wait for tomorrow!! :blush:

1 Like

@NickH Mon is where all the books can be obtained. Sat only 5 titles available.

3 Likes

For Midtown does anyone know if Midtown stamps their store info on the books? I remember getting them many years ago in store and they were all stamped with Midtown store info plus some had 20% off coupons printed on the cover.

They do not but some come with it printed as part of the cover in the past

1 Like