New Variant Ratios on TFAW

Who knows with them but a message about their CS is on the site page. Does it mean they won’t be adding new incentives this week? I didn’t even bother to try after seeing that msg.

Customer service could be off but other departments are working.

There are no incentives on foc today

1 Like

Well, FOC that.

4 Likes

Monkey Prince #1 (Zu Orzu TFAW Exclusive Variant)

Monkey Prince #1 (Zu Orzu TFAW Exclusive Variant) CBCS 9.8 Graded Blue Label

Any one have cover pics for:
Savage Spider-Man #1 (Artist C Variant)
Amazing Spider-Man #88 (Artist Variant)
House of Slaughter #4 (Cover D - 25 Copy Dell Edera Variant)
Savage Spider-Man #1 (Artist B Variant)
X-Cellent #1 (Mack Variant)
X Deaths of Wolverine #3 (Artist Anime Style Variant)
Venom #5 (Artist Variant)

Thanks !!

Savage Spider-Man

1:25

1:50 Razzah​:fire::fire:

1:100 Lee
compress1640676067146

The open orders

11 covered for a limited rub. SMH. Marvel be overdoing it. And I believe they are doing store variant.

2 Likes

Amazing Spider-Man 88

1:25

1:10

Open orders

1 Like

Why does the 1:25 have to suck lol

5 Likes

I agree !

Thanks for the pics !

Apologize for the follow -up questions - is Artist B the 1:25 var., and the Artist C the 1:50 var. ? Not sure who Artist B is, but is Artist C - Razzah ?

https://prhcomics.com/dynamic-titlelist/marvel-foc-date-one-week-2/

1 Like

No clue cuz idk where ya looking. But the 1:50 will say 1:50 Razzah

1 Like

So, did Marvel tell everyone “draw a ‘savage’ Spider-Man” and let the artists come up with what they thought it meant? Seems like the only “requirement” was to have a “butt” like a spider…

3 Likes

Why you complaining? Should the character take off Makes the more affordable covers more profitable.

I’m complaining because they show just the tip :joy:

1 Like

Savage Spider-Man is the dumbest thing Marvel has put out in awhile. There’s already so many half spider Spider-Man characters out there like doppelgänger, man spider, and just last week Darkhold Spider-Man. On top of that there was already a character named Savage Spider-Man previous to this the Spider-Man of Savage land. Falling asleep at the wheel for Marvel.

3 Likes

This will be a heavily ordered book. Tread carefully. Whoever is doing the exclusives will have 400 of the design and 160 of the 1:25, respectively, to dump on the market.

2 Likes

I’m buying them all… everything heats up after you claim such things… muhahahahahaah!!!