Oh That KCC…

The irony! It’s so filling and I’m still stuffed from Thanksgiving!

eBay listings tagged BRY PUMP are my new favorite things… Picked up a clean Jackpot 1 in a $2 bin and went to check the price (prior movie rumor) only to find this listing… I salute you.

4 Likes

I wish people would come in here and own how wrong this pump and dump garbage is. Everyone and their brother had something to say about The Recount alert earlier this summer.
Peter Landesman To Adapt & Direct Scout Comics’ ‘The Recount’

This is not a big production company and most likely won’t be a big movie, but the rumors they reported came from somewhere and were factual. Like nearly every single one of these alerts end up being eventually.

But pump and dump though, right? Or Bry Pump I guess… the guy tells you he’s speccing on these books to sell them and people still come in here crying pump and dump. Dude’s just getting rich on Jackpot #1s over here. Such a racket.

Don’t they have a forum over there where you can jerk them off all day instead of stinking up this place with that filth.

6 Likes

I have said it before, James Haick feeds them early info. Sends me much of the same stuff.

1 Like

Over where? Where is there?

1 Like

I had Bry cheese for Thanksgiving. It was delicious.

2 Likes

Remember though, Mile High is also the place where you can buy a NM Sleepwalker #1 for $36 while you can find it on eBay for $12-$16

4 Likes

Meh…I don’t ever see The Recount making it through the tangled Hollywood web. I don’t care what the rumors are on it. A film called “The Recount” now? or even the near future? Pffft…have fun marketing that one.

If it does somehow make the cut, perhaps it will make a good double feature at the drive in along with Body Bags?, Animosity?, Gideon Falls?, Luther Strode?, Harbinger? Ball and Chain? Chariot? or Unikorn?

4 Likes

How about other hot scout books like it eats what feeds it or hench girl or the mall

1 Like

It Eats What Feeds It would make a great stand alone movie I think, if done right.

1 Like

A third of the country would love it. Another third would revile it for its substance. The rest wouldn’t even give it a chance for one reason or another without knowing what it’s about.

2 Likes

Controversy would sell tickets regardless of quality. If I were a bigwig I’d try to and get it made and time it for the 2024 election season.

Only if it remained neutral, as in both sides are corrupt. If it was biased towards one side, news would spread fast and only the side it favors would be interested in seeing it.

Back on topic talking about KCC’s blunders and bloopers, this political talk is drifting into no no land now…

This week’s example. Before the spoilers

And after, all the variants are gone and this is in its place

A mere 30 minutes after at that

Also

I even made reference to it in the post itself

5 Likes

It took that long?

1 Like

Took me 30 minutes to check their app to see that they changed it. Put the kids to bed between doing spoilers and checking.

4 Likes

Before spoilers

After

It’s funny how week after week it happens.

3 Likes

Pretty consistent. Would be pretty damning if you had screen shots with the time stamp, the moment spoilers were live, then how long it took KCC to update.

2 Likes