Retailer incentives heating up

1 Like

Im sure we can all check Ebay. You sure do mention this book ALOT. How many copies do you have ??

New art for X Lives of Wolverine 2 1:25.

I’m really digging the animation ratio variants for X Lives/Deaths of Wolvie.

Anyway, new RATIO Packages will be available in this week’s FOC B.A.B.Y

Here was the 1:25 Romita Jr Cover for Daredevil Woman Without Fear #1 from last night’s FOC:

Not bad.

3 Likes

Alright, let’s move on. If you all need to settle the personal dispute, take it to PM (include a Moderator or Admin if you feel the need to have a neutral 3rd party in attendance).

4 Likes

If you wanted to pick up the 1:25 Nauck Animation Incentive for X Lives of Wolverine, Unknown has it for under ratio.
[X LIVES OF WOLVERINE 1 NAUCK ANIMATION STYLE VARIANT [1:25] (01/19/202]

Quite possibly my FAVORITE Nauck cover of all time.

1 Like

For sure

Looks like it’s slight homage cover to Jim Lee’s Wolverine #24

2 Likes

It def gives off those vibes. I’d like to see how they pair next to each other when it releases.

image (44)
It’s almost certainly an homage.

1 Like

This is all fun because long ago I actually splurged when I found Wolverine #24 for a bargain price so I had to nab it…

4 Likes

And wow… looks like the only 9.8 listed now are all $250 and up (funny MyComicShop is selling both, one at $250 and the other for $345)…

1 Like

Yeah, it’s been heating up all year. One of my favorite Wolverine covers + Jim Lee. I think it deserves that price point. Alas, I only have one raw that ain’t getting that grade.

1 Like

I think I paid under $100 for mine… so now I feel special :hugs:

2 Likes

Not sold on the animation style covers … Would not pay incentive prices for them. Wolverine 24 is great !

1 Like

Agreed, but whomever colored it did the heavy lifting. (And additional props to Nauck if he did.)

2 Likes

LOTS of first appearances in Crimson Reign. Picked up that 1:50 as a long term hold. Of course they could all die in issue 2. Lol.

2 Likes

Those retailer incentives?

Edit: I’m a turd. I was thinking “store exclusive”… haha…