BEEFCAKKKKKKKEEEEE

BEEFCAKKKKKKKEEEEE

We need to work together and send people to other members if they have those books. Mercari mob
Yes. Obviously if you have these and havenât posted them yet for whatever reasonâŠI can pass along your account info.
BTW, I regret not picking up more 109 CampbellâŠ.because it sat at $15 on eBay for monthsâŠI left 2-3 copies on Saturday behind.
Saturday night someone reached out to me on Mercari asking if I had it and I created a listing and sold for $20 (avgâŠbundled 3 books for $60). Forgot to remove the eBay listingâŠit sold less than 24 hrs later. Had to refund it this morning.
At least I know where more are if I ever get out that way againâŠI also left behind a massive amount of Abs Manhunter 1-3 as I didnât want to clear his shelf. So as those creep up I may head back. Itâs about an hour from me.
Releases 1/21/25, sales of close to $10 plus shipping already. Like most of the others, will sell out.
I pre-ordered 5. (used code CHU2026 at check out to save 15%)
Everyone was given the heads up at FOC! Looks like @Anthony took the hintâŠ
I may have actually ordered 2 copies.
Arrived yesterday from Third Eye. Very well packaged btw.
This does not include the 2 copies I pre-ordered from MCSâŠwhich arrived today.
Thats a lot of nips. lol
Covrprice runners up this week.
Iâve been selling these on Mercari for $40 before this sales.
One of these times my sale is going to make a top 10/20 list. Just you wait.
People may be catching on to beefcake.
I havenât read the article yetâŠbut so far when highlighted Covrprice seem to tie it to âsweater weatherâ variantsâŠand not making the connection itâs menâŠ.and primarily bare chested menâŠand Clark Kent and Dick Grayson that are the common denominators.
But whateverâŠ.just glad we have been out ahead of it.
Sweater weather ladies = passé
Sweater weather fellows = hooray!
Beefcake cooling down? The sweater weather Nightwing 134 isnât really blowing up. I sold one for $19.95 last week and I have one more. I was hoping for another Pumpkin Spicy price spike but maybe everyone has caught on now?
I think this may take a little more time. Didnât catch as many off guardâŠ.some just take a little longer than others, Iâve noticed.
But beefcake overall is not slowing down of me, other tha. Iâve run low on supply.
I sold 12 various Nightwing related covers this week. I had to refund some people because I had errors in my listing on the numbers of copies I had available as well.
Iâm occasionally asked if I have any of the covers Iâve sold out ofâŠso I think interest is still growing as wellâŠ.
I still believe Nightwing 134 has a good future â to the point that I havenât listed any of my copies yet. After seeing the reaction to 134âs cover reveal on Instagram, I think fans are going to be looking for it for while. You guys can laugh at me later if I end up wrong.
Pumpkin Spicy Nightwing was similarly hard to find online post-FOC/immediately before its release date. It was plentiful enough on eBay for about a month, until supplies finally dwindled down. I think that pattern is likely to repeat.
Iâm not ashamed to say that I have purchased this book for $2. Completely on spec⊠I swear. I find it mildly amusing that barechests and six pack abs now stop me mid flip through dollar boxesâŠ
Hey, in the 1990s, it was all about lady bosoms and butts. In the 2020âs, it is the boysâ turn.
Worlds Finest 35 is the king of beefcake