Black Krrsantan-Black Series Release

Agree….but the box, hope a better black series figure design comes along…then swap this one out!

I’ll hold out for the 3-3/4 version.

1 Like

2 Likes

I was going to say I should look into a 3D printed Black Krrsantan figure and then I found one in a quick search.

Not Bad.

2 Likes

https://www.bobalugastudios.com/

These guys have a nice one too.

1 Like

They have black resin and I just mixed up some dark brown. It is possible to make something. Off the work now…

Is there a special link to this?

I merged the two Krrsantan topics into one, we don’t need two talking about the same figure!

I was taking about the Target exclusives.

I found a link through Star Wars.com, Woves was sold out, able to grab Migs and Reeves.

They’ll be in stores eventually too. Just disappear fast.

Still waiting on R2 and Boba droids collection…wtf?

1 Like

Yeah, I tried and didn’t see any of them ever. Was a pain just to find them.

I know I’m beating a dead horse but I’ll just never understand Hasbro and their business practices. With something like a pre-order, it seems it would just be an open order situation. Hasbro has around 50 Star Wars items backlogged for months out via preorder options that aren’t filled yet.

These three figures are the type that troop/army builders go nuts for. All three of them would be bought in multiples as with helmets on you can create either Mandalorian or Imperial formations. Why not just issue a solid case of either 6 or 12 and have open distribution for them?

Have I mentioned that Target exclusives and their practices are the worst! :slight_smile:

I don’t think Axe ever went up. No one is reporting getting one and none on ebay. There’s still hope!

Axe is up now!

1 Like

I’m really surprised people put these preorders from target up on ebay. They never remotely release on time, and have a track record of being cancelled on people indiscriminately. I’d never take the chance of listing any store exclusive preorder till I had it in hand.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Grabbed the rest!

1 Like

I get the distinct impression (reading between the lines and watching Hasbro’s practices) that they are extremely risk averse right now. I think the reason they keep doing these store exclusives is because they can lock in a set number of units committed to and ordered. Good on the backside for Hasbro to have one single customer that won’t cancel. Terrible for the consumer because that set number creates a ceiling that always gets hit. Hence, no open Pre-order with production to meet orders.

The other thing that seems risk averse is the unwillingness to spend on new tooling and molds. It’s clear that the overwhelming majority of fans hate the idea of building Black Krrsantan on
Chewbacca body, but Hasbro doesn’t care. It’s cheaper than sculpting something accurate to Santy.

1 Like

I don’t know why Target make it so hard to find things on there website.

1 Like

You would think that they might invest in using a new model for this figure since Black Krrsantan most likely will show up in other future shows. But that makes to much sense. Instead they make a figure that most fans will dislike and not purchase.

1 Like

No. The Hasbro way is to produce a crap version first, get everyone to buy it, then release a better version to make everyone buy the same character all over again.

1 Like