Edge of Spiderverse #1 spoiler

1:25 sold out at midtown

We all vote with our wallet. Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, Steve Rogers, Logan, etc. are all still published. Itā€™s not tough to follow the characters and writers we enjoy and ignore the ones we donā€™t.

1 Like

Truer words were never spoken.

1 Like

took it forever to sell out. Plenty of them out there, with all of the hype before FOC hype and store variantsā€¦

Hell, one guy on Ebay is blowing them out at $20

#3 and #5 will be the bigger future spec play for the series.

2 Likes

#2 will be ok #4 will have a few fists including the living Spider Buggy called Spidermobile which takes the cake for silliness from Spider Rex.

1 Like

Thatā€™s why Marvel and DC are losing to Indie comics and Manga.

2 Likes

Check out Kamen America ,It could become the next big thing.The characters and story telling are top notch.Itā€™s better than most of the books being published by Marvel and DC with the budget of way less.

1 Like

I see there is a 1:25 coming for #5 that was just recently announced I believe. Donā€™t think any of the other issues have a 1:25

Batmobeast by any other name.

1 Like

Is there like a Spider-Vampire yet?
Spider-Zombie?
Spider-Werewolf?
Spider-Jack-Ass (I like the double hyphens on this - quite imaginative)

I want a cut on these dumb ideas if Marvel see them and goes with them. It took me all of 10 seconds to think them up. Lazy and pathetic my ideas are. Constructively speaking, they would appeal to a certain demographic.

2 Likes

Didnt see it anywhere else but a couple covers might be shorted.