The teenage boy in me likes her name.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Superman logo

Kingdom Comeā€¦

4 Likes

Are you making any moves based on that?

Moves should already been made when James Gunn tweeted the pic out in November of 2022 :wink:

1 Like

Did you make any?

I already did a few years ago. You ?

We all have our stories of our absolute worst ā€œRegret Not Buyingā€ in our history
Kingdom Come artwork from Alex Ross is my clear winner.

In 1996 or so, an art museum named Four Color something or another in Manhattan was showcasing Alex Rossā€™ work on Kingdom Come. His painted pages there were in the neighborhood of $400 - $500 for a single page and up to $1200 for a double spread. These were pages with major DC characters.

I wanted one or more like I never wanted anything to own but just couldnā€™t swing the $$$ at the time. I walked out with nothing and still regret not getting a painted page from that series, even today.

I donā€™t know what a painted page or a double spread go for now, but suffice to say itā€™s nowhere near $1200. I wonā€™t even do the research to torture myself even more

6 Likes

I havenā€™t made any movesā€¦ key collector has issues 1-3 as having 1st appearances. Still plenty of cheap copies out there for anyone who wants to make moves.

1 Like

4 Likes

Guy and the Engineer?

2 Likes

Dont forget Lex Luthor !

Nathan Fillion = Guy Gardner.

1 Like

The Authority #1 is going to go up in value.

Itā€™s already been going up in value since they confirmed itā€™s in phase one and the Engineer is in Superman Legacy. Found one for 50 cents in high grade the week it was announced pretty dope pull!

Official logo/suit forā€¦ SUPERMAN

2 Likes
1 Like

The Engineer

Photos for: We have the first photos of Maria Gabriela de Faria on set of SUPERMAN!    The 31-year-old actress was all smiles as she got hooked up to a harness while she preparedā€¦

1 Like
1 Like