Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

I absolutely love Curse Words! Didn’t even know it was optioned… would be very interesting to see on screen. Anyone else a fan? My fav #1 cover is the 1:25 variant with Margaret on the bike.

It got optioned a long while back too… that’s when I offloaded a bunch of my issues. I’m sure that option is dead and expired by now unless it got a new one.

1 Like

I’ve looked a few times this morning and always been out of stock…

Bah, same here! I’ve been checking (and thanks for the tip) but never any luck.

Maybe I’ll come across a copy this weekend when I’m out.

Put up 3 copies of avengers arena for $30 each and someone offered $75 for all 3. Not bad since I paid cover or less on each of them

5 Likes

Really? Damn time to let these go then paid $1 a piece.

1 Like

Sell Mortimer, Sell!

2 Likes

When the blank variant sits at cover price…it’s a sign no one really believes in this spec, IMO.

Yes, sell’em if you hot’em. Flood seems to have hit and prices are down to about $15+shipping now.

Kudos to those who jumped on this early.

64k units floating around out there…

3 Likes

Curious what app/website you are using to find the units?

Looks like Comic chron

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s still lame to me… :smile:

Still got some for cover price…

4 Likes

Prophet getting a lot of sales lately.

1 Like

Sold my Youngblood 2 copies (that I bought in 1992 off the shelf on NCBD) this week. I just have a hard time seeing this as a movie. It’s nice to be able to sell ANY early 90s Image books, so I jumped at it.

2 Likes

Have you read the crazy relaunch series? it was cool

2 Likes

Yeah, The Brandon Graham take on Prophet was one of my favorite books every month.

2 Likes

Sold a set of pink/green youngblood 2. Have 2 sets left. Anyone know what the print breakdown was for green vs pink? I could never figure that out. Pink seems to fetch a bit more.

That was a really good book.