Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Wait till we see Aphra!

2 Likes

Hold at least till 21 comes out, imo.

1 Like

Isn’t Thor 20 appearance obviously the first full? Yikes.

2 Likes

We don’t get much more than the last page in 20

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing…

1 Like

In my area, while there was crazy heat and interest on the Timeless Miss MInutes variant for #1, there were quite a few copies sitting on racks of the Kael Ngu version (even well after release date/still)

I’ve noticed it is slowly making gains as well.

2 Likes

Who is it signed by? That is what normally dictates this sort of outlier price.

its rarest variant of dv #1, I believe it was 500-600 printed, was given out at the same time as silk #1 comicspro

Last two days multiple raws and graded copies of Amazing Fantasy 10 (2005)
have sold.

First appearance of Nina Price

No official word yet on who Donnelly is playing but if Bernal is Werewolf By Night she could potentially be Nina Price, who becomes Vampire By Night. Price is the niece of character Jack Russell/Werewolf By Night and a vampire/werewolf hybrid. She carried the lycan gene and was further changed after being bitten by a vampire.

2 Likes

I’ve sold hundreds of copies of this, and my inventory finally hit zero on eBay this week. Since then, multiple copies inching up in price, and not a lot for sale. Keep an eye on this.

12 Likes

I meant to order some during your new years sale, but with baby Boy Wonder I totally spaced it.

1 Like

Cvr b 9.8’s are trending up since 12/8

I really want to know what the print run is on this book. It can probably still be ordered through Diamond.

1 Like

Probably somewhere between 25 to 35k but that is a guess based on the numbers for #6. They weren’t keeping track at the time of #2’s release.

1 Like

Canto 1 (1st Print) Cover A 9.8 feels like some Fomo brewing.

Two sub $1k 9.8 copies sold yesterday and earlier today.
Then another one just moved for $1k.

Also a raw sold for $229 couple days back.

This one legit is VHTF in 9.8 thanks to that darn printer crease :sob: :rofl:

News coming or an upcoming pump?

And please to don’t say the WhatNot NYCC variants are the ones to spec on. :exploding_head:

1 Like

My LCS has Vader #3 for $225. Dr. Aphra is a good future spec for sure. Do you think that is high for the book, or not a bad price? I’ve got one copy I bought for cover but was thinking of getting a second to hold and sell in the future.

1 Like

Until they start showing up in Walmart 3packs…:wink:

3 Likes

So you’re the one keeping the price down.

:wink:

2 Likes