Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

So many Kangs he probably be the villain in everything Disney+ show and Marvel film for the next 5 years :joy:

2 Likes

Random unconfirmed rumor that kang will be in season 2 of moon knight

This is so strange as the Moon Knight show was officially in the MCU but very removed from most of its going-ons. I don’t see it suddenly just diving headfirst into a big crossover with other stuff suddenly. That’s me though.

you have a better chance of a indy jones crossover

1 Like

I heard Indiana Jones is gonna be Red Hulk.

Technically true.

The spec is that Moon Knight will be fighting his Universe’s Kang which would be Rama-Tut. We’ve seen Rama-Tut at the end of Quant, so the spec is possible. I think it’s a good way for Marvel to tie in universes while keeping main 616 universe out of all the entanglement of main MCU heroes having to mash-up with alternate universe heroes.

2 Likes

Episode 3 of Moon Knight the guy in the blue denim jacket he is fighting has a patch on the back that looks like Rama Tuts head dress

1 Like

However Tuts head dress in Antman Quantamania did not match this jacket.
Also Johnathan Majors was paid 550k for Antman and 200k from Creed 3 which is peanuts for being in the top 2 movies at the same time. I imagine his price will no longer be cheap.

2 Likes

Majors deserves whatever he wants. Guy has talent!

1 Like

I sold my Image Anthology 8 that I just got back from CGC (9.8) for $95. I guess Worldtr33 FOC has people in the market. I’m never good at timing modern spec. Some of this stuff goes cold so fast so I figured I paid less than cover for it plus grading so it was a decent flip. My luck, it goes to $1,000 like SIKTC, lol. Stuff I pass on goes to the moon and stuff I load up on usually doesn’t do squat. I’m not the luckiest spec’r but it is nice when something works out.

6 Likes

You never know what will get hotter or run out of steam. If you made money you did good/well!

2 Likes

I’ve sold 3 of my 4 copies for $20-$25 ea. I want to say I paid about $40 total? So I think I’m playing with house money after fees and such with my last copy.

Holding onto it for now.

2 Likes

It’s the book to get, but PH34R isn’t in it. Too bad there are like 30 exclusives now.

1 Like

Did cbsi just forget to do a top 10 for last week?

Why dont you ask them…?

Because I don’t want to ask them. I posed the question here

1 Like

Not yet. It happens occasionally, usually when life gets overwhelming for the one person that does the all the work. So likely something personal came up behind the scenes.

4 Likes

The guy who writes it Ben S said he couldn’t do it cause 130point was down which is where they get prices

1 Like

Eh? I always thought Ben got his hot 10 and honorable mentions by how many copies he’s got.

7 Likes

:100: :100: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes