Modern Comics Heating Up (Those With Potential Too) (Part 1)

Which book…im out of sync atm

I did my occasional segment, The Hot Comics Revue, on my blog. I touch on speculation trends so I figured it was a good post to share and get thoughts upon…

9 Likes

Lots of new hot comics with the DC Cinematic Universe announcement Including Stormwatch #4- First Apollo & Midnighter. I just sold my 9.4 for $365. Stormwatch #37 is another key for the series and it’s seeing increases. Along with The Authority #1.

Batman #565-567 should all see increases as well. I’ve got quite a few graded and non graded newsstands so I’m covered there. Lots of other hot stuff coming with the announcement but that’s where I’ve been focused.

4 Likes

Booster Gold 1 many copies have moved today also

1 Like

How many did you buy today, onomatopoeia ?

Have not bought any books today. Just watching.

1 Like

I am set I already have most of these.

2 Likes

You mean this book I found at my LCS on the way home from
Work today…? :wink:

8 Likes

3 Likes

This is gonna be messy.

I wouldn’t touch it

3 Likes

Booster Gold 1 skyrocketing.

2 Likes

gee. ya dont say…

I wonder why…

1 Like

2 Likes

Those went up a little bit :exploding_head:

1 Like

I was looking for it and couldn’t find copies

My LCS only had issues 6 and up. Another shop was unexpectedly closed. So will try again tomorrow.

So I ordered a copy online. But through in a Dr. Aphra 32 and (first Vol) True Believers Kannan #1 for cover. So we’ll see if they ship it out. Never ordered from This outfit before.

It’s fun to hunt DC books for a change. Hit up a great shop and found Stormwatch and Supergirl in the dollar bins. Waller’s first app was $5 and is in great shape.

4 Likes

Key Collector is throwing a fit about the prices that Supergirl is going for.

2 Likes

Why? Why would anyone throw a fit over a comic book?

2 Likes