Reliable Sources of Spec

My honour and respect is due to you sir. Getting through a battle like that is no easy thing. Delighted to hear you are in a good place.

To be honest, being told anything by a Wookie delights the child in me - even at my dubious age!

1 Like

Like some have already said, know your sources for info. Dont believe misinformation.

I have over 30k comics. I wish even 1/3 of them would rise in value. But I have too much pride and honesty to start throwing bullshit info around to game the market in my favor. The thing about this community, we dont pump-and-dump like most facebook spec groups do. We all love to spec and some are very good at it here (not myself …lol)

2 Likes

I have 40,000 and each one is a memory. Not all good memories but each is a memory.

2 Likes

Speaking as a true hoarder… errr… sorry, collector! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have over 1,000 comics and every single issue survived one of the half dozen legendary DrunkWooky purges! True champions each and every one of them.

2 Likes

Here is perfect example why CHU points into right direction of reliable sources:

I saw a pump on Twitter regarding Keaton/Affleck.

I posted it and @monopolyjackson said it’s not a reliable source.

Hence I learned something new here on CHU and hopefully others don’t
fall for that twitter account. :+1:

There are much smarter people in here than me so I read and learn as much without the pumps/dumps.

4 Likes