SHE-HULK Disney+ show

From which volume? Part of the reason I hate all the reboots and renumbering.

I think it was sarcasm to load up on Daredevil #1 volume 1 since he was introduced with his yellow outfit… :wink:

4 Likes

Paid $75 12 years ago :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Alana needs to give a virtual tour of her home. I just assume every single great comic exists there.

4 Likes

With Daredevil coming to the MCU I have to question what they will do with Luke Cage since Cottonmouth was cast as Blade in the MCU.

I appreciate how you’re on top of all the latest news, but respectfully I need to ask you this question. What makes a website or an “insider” legit to you? The person who this article is written about would not be someone considered legit. He’s the one who proclaimed there will be a World War Hulk and Marvel acquired the distribution rights back from Paramount for Hulk (none of this is true). He is someone who proclaims that nothing passes his desk without his approval and QC check, yet that Hulk article looks like it’s written by an 8th grader with contradictions and grammatical errors. What makes matters worse, anyone who doubts his info he’ll go on the attack on social media. I applaud anybody’s efforts to go after their dreams and become what they want, but there’s a right way of doing things and a wrong way. This dude is completely in the wrong in so many ways.

4 Likes

I mean Kevin feige straight up confirmed Daredevil is gonna be in the mcu so I’d say its pretty legit. Realistically it’ll probably be a scene where he puts on the yellow and red suit everyone comments how it looks terrible and then that’s it lol

1 Like

It’s hard to sneak around the city at night covertly while wearing bright yellow…

Did a quick internet search and found this pick…not sure what it’s from but kinda makes the point…

Edit: looks like maybe a scene from the Netflix series…manipulated?

Some of you might not be aware but Daredevil is blind so it’s hard for him to decide the type of colors he wants to wear… :crazy_face:

6 Likes

That was a joke in a Bendis comic once where he made Foggy think he didn’t realize it was red for a second before admitting he was kidding.

More Skaar rumors

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-she-hulk-world-war-hulk-skaar/?utm_source=CBR-FB-P&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-FB-P&fbclid=IwAR0M8MTyVvd3dZKoaq0MPtL4Z2o9-ySZUE_JmPb3gWhB5H9lWUxx78_83WU

So in the MCU, Miles is the new Spider-Man, Kate is the new Hawkeye, Riri is the new Iron Man-equivalent, Jane is the new Thor, Yelena is the new Black Widow and Kamala is the new Cap Marvel-equivalent. Who will be the new Hulk? She-Hulk, Skaar, Amadeus Cho or Hulkling?

Abomination is another possibility.

1 Like

Where did it say Miles was gonna be introduced?

1 Like

Technically he already has. Just because he was in a cartoon doesn’t mean he’s not MCU. It’s the multiverse!

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like