Star Wars Adventures #7 IDW Speculation

March release
Another early Spec and as we know a lot of members love the pre FOC hype talk :wink:

• This is the first cover appearance of the Crimson Corsair
  • Crimson first appeared in The Force Awakens adaption #3
    With Star Wars hype higher than Snoop Dogg I can definitely see this being a sought after cover regardless of print run… well unless it’s BRZRKR because those numbers are crazy like my ex Felicia
3 Likes

I have had it on pre-order since they announced the cover. TFAW has them for pre-order for $2.79. Low cost gamble.

To protect against disappointment, make sure to get the Brokenshire cover: https://www.tfaw.com/jan210486-star-wars-adventures-7-cover-b-nick-brokenshire.html

Cover A is Francavilla and that image they’re showing isn’t a Francavilla. Also, in general, IDW’s cover solicits have been more confused than my dog, Odin, barking at the wind. They have Adventures #4 solicited with an Obi Wan Francavilla cover they have been soliciting since issue #2 (like as the cover for #2) and then a 1:10 sketch Francavilla that’s entirely different from cover a (which makes no sense), then a Tinto Maul cover that has already been released.

2 Likes

Odins a cool name for a dog I’m going to steal for the future

We thought about it as well for our new pup but I saw it was one of the most popular dog names in the past couple of years.

Here’s Odin, the Newfoundland Poodle:

2 Likes

Maybe we should start a Pets of CHU topic…

This is Sapphire. She’s just a baby. But she’s got a beard already.

3 Likes
1 Like

Only if we can do a year-end bikini calendar.

2 Likes

Of our pets? There’s something wrong with you… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wookie loves the furries

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

Does anyone know what cover A looks like?
It’s either not published yet or I haven’t looked hard enough

It looks like it will be the color version of this 1:10 ratio:

1 Like

1 Like