The happiest place on earth

Here are the droids they built. The BB is my youngest and the r series is my 12 year old’s

6 Likes

I hate space mountain. I REALLY hate space mountain….never again. I think I’d sooner bungee jump or sky dive….

Space mountain is a classic but it rattles the bones. Apparently Guardians is a smoother version.

Me and the boys at Star Wars.

Oh. Forgot to mention the droids names. The R units name is 8008 and the BB unit is named a55. My kids love doing dumb stuff like that.

10 Likes

Amazing!

I’ve been meaning to get some upgrades for mine. Haha

Glad you’re having fun at Disney! The Hollywood Tower of Terror is my favorite Disney ride that still exists (I’ll forever miss you ExtraTerrorestrial).

I get vertigo in tower of terror so I do not ride it. Also, I had an incident at the rockin rollercoaster where the harness didn’t latch, and you do like 4 barrel rolls from the start, it could have been bad.

You don’t even have to ride the elevator itself, just the atmosphere of the faux lobby is fantastic. I hope you make a ton of lovely memories and nobody else gets sneezed upon.

I like the lobby. I have hung out there to get out of the sun

1 Like

Fast pass is totally worth it even having to pay for it. It is worth the extra money compared to the amount of time saved. I also recommend single rider lines if they are available and you really want to get on a ride.

1 Like

We did lightening lanes at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood. We didn’t at Animal Kingdom. And I am glad we didn’t because most of the rides didn’t have long wait times and those that did don’t have spots on the lightening lanes.

Goofing off at magic kingdom for the photos again

2 Likes

How do you sneak the props on?

Backpack.

1 Like

Guardians is a lot like Space Mountain but a million times smoother. It was a great ride and was the smoothest coaster I have ridden.

Space mountain with popcorn. I think I want to do a salad next time.

When you have time, could you explain the lightning lane in a nutshell for me? I am only used the fast pass system. From what I understand, you only get to use it once per ride per day. What I’m unclear on is when you can (or should) book the first ride to use. What happens if and when you use all LL rides?

I am flying back today, do me a favor and Direct Message me and I will break it down for you.

1 Like