The Pets of CHU

Just figured you were drunk when you took your photo of your dog sideways… :wink:

Thanks chief!

Because I’m The-goddamned-Red Collar, that’s why haha :smiley:

In hindsight, that means nothing, so I have no clue as to why I have been afforded this privilege…hmm…curious.

Also if I edit yours @drunkwooky , since his name is Odin, I’d probably throw an eye patch on him with some asgard armor attire… :wink:

Challenge accepted.

Odin, The All Doggo

8 Likes

You must have copious amounts of spare time… I’m calling your boss at your real job, you’re slacking off apparently.

I’d prefer it if you’d just call our local department of transportation and attorney general’s office to get off their asses and get these re-god-damn-diculous public transit condemnations moving. Working on one that’s five years old today.

Your job sounds boring… I’d rather stay chained to Anthony’s wall in his basement than deal with your shenanigans…

Those ARE boring. The other 90% of my job is interesting. Building developments that become centerpieces for entire neighborhoods and communities, going out to a movie, then dinner in a development that I negotiated the construction of, that’s satisfying.

Fighting with the government about 100 square feet for a left-hand turn only lane that takes some grass from our bank tenant? Less so.

2 Likes

I get lost as well lol.

I shall smite thee, @agentpoyo !! For I am Beardie Thor!! King of Dragons!

4 Likes

Coach on March 17th.

3 Likes

I finally have a pet for this thread! His name is Julien (like King Julien, the lemur from Madagascar, he has black eye shadow and a striped tail):

7 Likes

Gorgeous kitty!

3 Likes

I’m tempted to do a collage :slight_smile:

Steg-Odin-O-Saurus! Rawr! :t_rex:

4 Likes

So here is our latest rescue…meet Fiona!
I heard her crying outside my office window one morning when it was 25 degrees.

I found her shivering cold at ony 5 days old (Vets estimate)

Here at 2 months…

Finally last week @ 7 Months with her big sister Gretta ( Also a Rescue).

7 Likes

You are a wonderful, kind individual for adopting the cutest little girl and giving her a great home.

4 Likes