Trade and Virgin print runs question

:thinking: huh?

I assumed this was your reflection you were referring to as it was the pic in your post with your statement directly below itā€¦

But now I see itā€™s not a graded book, so just and artists interpretationā€¦? :wink:

Scroll up, my reply was to @jcLu 's post and picture he usedā€¦ :wink:

Itā€™s not your pic, I donā€™t think. It was a random internet image search.

Heh, youā€™re right, I looked at full sizeā€¦ thatā€™s not my reflection. Maybe @D-Rog is rightā€¦ maybe that other pic is of me with the really long tongueā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I dunnoā€¦thatā€™s how I always pictured you so it made sense to meā€¦image

Really? You pictured me with a long tongueā€¦ you dirty boy youā€¦ :wink:

Things are getting a little raunchy in the olā€™ forums today!

@D-Rog is the one whoā€™s apparently daydreaming about meā€¦ :wink:

Comic book covers, pt.2.

Here is a photo of a typical comic book UPC. You can use these to determine some specifics about the book it is on.

On any given barcode, there will be two groups of numbers. Ignore the numbers in the first group that is crossed out in black, but, look at the 2nd group of numbers, which will be five digits. The first three numbers, highlighted in red, will indicate the issue #. The fourth number, highlighted in green, will indicate what cover or variant it is (1= cover A, 2=cover B, 3=cover Cā€¦), and the fifth number, highlighted in blue, will indicate the printing (1=1st print, 2=2nd printā€¦).
So, for example, Thor 5, cover A, 1st print would have a UPC that read 00511. Thor 5, cover C, 2nd print would have a barcode that reads 00532. :stars:

3 Likes

Iā€™m starting to sell ā€œcompletely naked virginā€ which is just comics without covers. They are limited to however many I can find in the $0.25 bin, but Iā€™ll destroy as many as you want me to for $0.50 each. So, this is a choose-you-own adventure print run where the market (i.e. those buying my exclusive) get to decide how low the print run is.

Thoughts?

1 Like

I would like one of these, how much for a completely naked virgin? And do you sell blankets to wrap around them since there are nudity laws in most cities/states?

Sweet, I just put CHU Forums on the FBI watch list with such keywordsā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can sell you the cover from one of the $0.25 books the DrunkWooky Store EXclusive is made from but itā€™s almost guaranteed not to be the right cover and it will not be mint. There will be a $15.00 unstocking fee for picking these ā€œblanketsā€ out of the garbage.

Wait a minuteā€¦ so these arenā€™t authentic virgins? Pfftttā€¦ no deal!