$20 though? ■■■■ me man… talk about profit margins for printing silly pictures on small piece of cardboard… Call me old but I remember the days you got 15 cards per pack with a shitty piece of gum for 50 cents… ![]()
50 cents?? When I was a kid they were a quarter. We also used to call nickels bees because they used to have bumble bees on them and tie and onion to our belt, which was the style at the time. We would go to the card shop and say give me a pack of cards for five bees.
Cause you’re super old… ![]()
It’s a limit of 2 per person. So it would have taken a while. I made a few trips. Plenty left.
Take kids and wife with you, save a few trips!
Tried that the other day. Today I was by myself and concerned they may sell out.
Now that I’ve sold a few, going back for more.
Hey kids, ya’ll want some ice cream? Daddy’s gotta make a stop first though… ![]()
My car got 4 rods to the hogs head….AND THATS THE WAY I LIKED IT!!
They hate it when I bring them to comic shops…or they have to wait for me…20 seconds in they’re like “how much longer are we going to be here…?t
That’s why you bring them… kids need more boredom and suffering, it’ll make them better people when they grow up… ![]()
Finally someone gets it.
lol.
My parents did not take me to see this movie…maybe they knew or heard. I was 12, though. I don’t know when I did finally see it as I don’t recall if it was shown on paid cable or public TV for many years later. I may have had to rent it on VHS.
Anyway…I’m tempted to relive what I never lived 40 years later and hit the theatre this weekend…
These cards are now showing up everywhere…killing flip-ability.
These were hitting $60 two days ago. All Targets must have scheduled to put them out yesterday.
Anyone want an Optimus Prime corpse. Pretty morbid toy…but aligned with the experience kids faced 40 years ago.
Don’t think of returning those. Final sale.
And put some deodorant on, man. You stink!
Shampoo was for one son. Deodorant was for the other. Cards were for me.
Thank god I wasn’t buying something actually embarrassing
You flipping as a box, or opening looking for a good hit?
You get two special cards in each box with the base set. One “Stellar System” and then a “prism” card.
First box I opened got an Optimus Energon foil (blue) prism.
Not great, but at least I got an Optimus of all characters. Second box prism was Arcee Energon.
The Stellar Systems were both wreck-gar (duplicate). Not a fan of these. Sold one already and listed the other.
Haven’t opened any more boxes. Seeing what I can get before the bottom falls out. Then maybe I’ll open what’s left since I can’t return them.
For now I am selling as boxes. But if they don’t sell maybe I will crack them.









