Tuesday night spoiler request

Any confirmation that the new champions character is in Spider-woman 6 ?

yes…kinda.

These are the on pages the cute little guy appears on

And then this lady appears. I do not know if she is important. Drunkwooky said he has no idea who she is

2 Likes

toilet paper

1 Like

I don’t recognize her either. I can look in the prior issue, but if DW doesn’t know then likely she’s not in it.

Edit: her name is Diya. She appears with another character, Muro, (who calls her by that name) in several panels at the end of issue #2.

She and Muro both first appeared in issue #2.

2 Likes

Hey all. I am in New Orleans this week. Anyone want to help with sending me spoilers would be greatly appreciated. Not at all close to the store.

I’ve been to New Orleans a couple times. Fun area. Bourbon Street is too much of a tourist trap tho despite it always getting hyped-up in the media.

@Anthony
Steer clear of Gaslamp if you see him or at a minimum be careful for what you wish for! :blush:

flash your credential at a lcs there and demand that they look at this weeks books

IMG_2128

Wait…who’s keeping an eye on @agentpoyo …?

Oh crap, I knew I was forgetting something.

1 Like

I would but don’t get advanced copies like the other lucky ones on here.

Ditto the Strip and Fremont St in Vegas.

Sometimes my shop puts out books on Tuesday evening in prep for Wednesday. I just can’t buy them.

If people have a particular book in mind and they just want a simple “Does X character appear” I might be able to help…no promises though.

Is there anything good out this week? I’ve been so swamped I haven’t looked ahead for the week.

1 Like

Pooh vs Bambi is catching my attention. Spoiler alert, apparently Christopher Robin is all grown up and smokes. The story looks pretty interesting and I’m pretty sure they should all be 1st appearances in this universe including piglet.

Just starting the scan stack and I’m already distracted 3 comics in.

1 Like

Go to the Bourbon House and get frozen Bourbon Milk Punch and their Charbroiled oysters. You won’t regret it

Got a tattoo in the French District on the street where all the jazz bands are at a place called Electric Ladyland tattoos. Awesome shop. Ate breakfast at Mother’s. It was great. Omelette and cheese grits. Had Gumbo and red beans and rice at Landrys last night. Did get a big old hurricane on Bourbon Street last night. It’s been a good trip.

4 Likes