Venus - TMNT #127

I saw that, I had my LCS order some.

if any of ya’ll are looking for it at cover price. don’t forget to use your discount from the newsletter.

4 Likes

Are you doing variant bundles for #127

2 Likes

I can, just if I forget remind me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was going to ask this too lol.

1 Like

This may be the incentive, but nothing official yet.

Hey guys just going to put this here as it’s a tiny spec so don’t want to create a new thread on it. In TMNT 125, the solicitation is the first full appearance of the punk frogs. However there is also a birth in the comic as it’s the first appearance of baby Seri.

Seri_idw

Don’t know if this will amount to anything but it’s a nice double spec that you can still get this book cheaply at cover price at your shops. Cover A has the punk frogs on the cover but the one to get imo is the 1:10 RI cover. Just a beauty.

2 Likes

Looks like there is going a lot of these comics printed. Comic Mint is pumping it now.

TMNT 127 10 PACK (4 COVER A AND 4 COVER B) PLUS 1:10 RATIO AND FCBD ISSUE for about $45

Surprised there’s no store variants yet…

Thats pricey…

2 Likes

You still doing packages?

Yes, but they will be cheaper than that :wink:

1 Like

if comic mint is doing this already, there will be
they are probably looking for some art to recycle

2 Likes

Damn. Was really hoping it was this promo image…

4 Likes

1:10

So now this is the first cover plus first full appearance?

I think it’s the first comic cover. Don’t know about it being first full app yet. The #128A cover could be the last page in #127 for all we know.

No. There was a small cameo in 117. I think 127 will end up like Jennika’s 1st full as a turtle meaning the supply of 127 will be too high. We’ll see.

cover B

8 Likes

Oh I hadnt seen it yet, thats a good one! Glad I ordered some extras :wink:

2 Likes