They only dropped 100 at a time in four drops. Everyone on the feed disliked that, it seemed!
Are we talking the cover A which has probably as many copies as Spawn 1992? I’m exaggerating, but it is plentiful for a $6.99 book.
Oh, was it this book?
I pre-ordered the 1:25 exclusive.
10x price just for swapping out gold for red.
Spawn completionists need it tho!
Wonder how many copies are out there. Doesn’t advertise how many were released.
Not sure if the 1:25 is the same as the “Whatnot” exclusive. But maybe?
The Whatnot exclusive was limited to 500 copies per the Image dude running the Whatnot stream
Edit: strike that… I see the difference now
I’m ok paying less for the basic same cover. Even $40
Surprised they only did 500. They could have done 2000 and still would have sold out in under 10 seconds.
Amazing how they don’t see these opportunities to print money. Or maybe they do, but only “said” there were 500 when they sold 2000….we’ll see when CGC census numbers eventually come out!!!



