Oh That KCC…

We could even create a Spoilers category where it only allows users with actual logins to view. No public anonymous viewing. Perhaps post the spoilers there first, then on Wednesday mornings push the spoilers for all to see on main site! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s my suggestion.

I’m all for having appilers in a trust level type category (lounge). Then on Wednesday push the spoilers to the main site. Either way the spoilers will be seen on Wednesday. Having it set to just having a user name won’t solve the problem. That still allows for anonymous viewing.

I will say thanks to KCC today for pushing that Proctor Valley Road has “officially been optioned” today. My copies of the 1:10 flew off eBay netting my a tidy profit. See, we all knew a long time ago it was picked up before it went on sale and I posted my copies on eBay at an Inflated price and left them sit there. Today was the day it paid off.

1 Like

I will say watch this listing on KCC and see that they sourced the info, for now, but watch as it changes over time.

2 Likes

I was so wrong about Spawn… and I collect/love McFarlane’s Marvel stuff… I’ve been going back and hunting some of my favorite covers and been picking up the latest issues.

1 Like

probably b/c of the latest Spawn Universe titles. Still liking the main title for the long term.

1 Like

Yeah, the whole “spawn” theme this week was ridiculous…I didn’t even look at the details. I always look for spawn in the range you mentioned…I never find them in the wild anyway.

2 Likes

I only link ebay when the issue is out of stock at reasonably priced established online retailers.

1 Like

Yup, that too.

I’m all for properly crediting your source and this Spoiler category. Since I joined, i always dont share the info I got from here until that info is already widely publicized. To CHU :clinking_glasses:

I noticed that Mile High comics is now imbedding KEY Collector info directly into listings.

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Without crediting them? How dare they treat KCC that way!

3 Likes

oh lawd…

1 Like

The irony! It’s so filling and I’m still stuffed from Thanksgiving!

eBay listings tagged BRY PUMP are my new favorite things… Picked up a clean Jackpot 1 in a $2 bin and went to check the price (prior movie rumor) only to find this listing… I salute you.

4 Likes

I wish people would come in here and own how wrong this pump and dump garbage is. Everyone and their brother had something to say about The Recount alert earlier this summer.
Peter Landesman To Adapt & Direct Scout Comics’ ‘The Recount’

This is not a big production company and most likely won’t be a big movie, but the rumors they reported came from somewhere and were factual. Like nearly every single one of these alerts end up being eventually.

But pump and dump though, right? Or Bry Pump I guess… the guy tells you he’s speccing on these books to sell them and people still come in here crying pump and dump. Dude’s just getting rich on Jackpot #1s over here. Such a racket.

Don’t they have a forum over there where you can jerk them off all day instead of stinking up this place with that filth.

6 Likes

I have said it before, James Haick feeds them early info. Sends me much of the same stuff.

1 Like