1:25 Variant to a 2nd print - Captain Marvel Vol. 9 #18

This is going to be what I will be looking for next week since Midtown already sold out of them.
My shop knows I’m a the top of the variant pull list for Captain Marvel items. Hopefully he ordered 25 of them… but it won’t seem likely. I ordered myself 5 of the regular 2nd print but I doubt there will be a call for 25 people who wanted a 2nd print.

Captain Marvel #18 (Vol 9)
1:25 Variant.

I have only found 1 listing only.

Someone here on the forum got 9 copies or something like that of the 1:25 from tfaw so whoever that was hook up Cruzzer

Now THIS is the type of incentive variant that devalues the open order…not lame sketches…

No you want the regular 2nd print with Lauri-ELL on the cover history would tell us.

I always get my 2nd-5th prints in sets of 4s and 5s. So yeah I went to talk with my LCS and it seems he ordered 35 2nd prints, so yep, he is getting a 1:25 2nd print variant.

I got 2 from Unknown prior to FOC, and there was only ONE listing to order from, so there better not be any shenanigans…

So, how does she know she’s a half-sister, not a full sister?

I mean…how,does,she know what mama was [quote=“Alana, post:4, topic:1632, full:true”]
No you want the regular 2nd print with Lauri-ELL on the cover history would tell us.
[/quote]

We’ll see. Still available at midtown with no limit.

Me…I’m waiting for the 3rd print photo variant…

That should be another CHU variant it would definitely sell out we have a lot of good stuff on here for exclusive covers. #diaperboner

I’ll never see that scene the same way again now…thanks…