1 Million Views

Just so you all know, he only gave me half of what I normally get from speaking out loud about my ordeal… someone, call the cops… please help!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats Anthony! Keep up the great work!

It’s mostly crushed peanut shells and warm water but it does same money!!!

Thanks. I just got SWAT-ed

1 Like

Oh that’s why you rushed me off to the secret closed off hidden room… that was my chance at…

1 Like

Congrats! I totally enjoy lurking around here each and everyday, refreshing those topics like crazy to see if I missed anything. Great people around here too!

I refresh often too

gz nice guys here and daily new topics for the hype hunters :cowboy_hat_face:

3 months later and we have surpassed 2 million views on the forum. Thanks guys. You are awesome.

8 Likes

Is there a step function-like jump in views for the day of the TFAW meme party?

Not sure what you mean but that may be a @agentpoyo question.

You want more memes? I can do more memes… :wink:

1 Like

A step function would look like a stair step, where rather than a generally upward trend you’d get a huge jump instead.

Kind of like the beginning of this graph, where there’s a general upward trend and then whoops what happened there?!

Nice!

I knew what you meant and nope, the TFAW bump didn’t really impact the daily views and such…

1 Like

Most of our graphs are wavy… the hits and posts come in waves…

Here’s the number of posts per day for the past month…

wavy

And yes, Sunday’s always see a huge dip… I guess most of you nerds are off watching football or something…

I figured you did, the explanation was for Anthony!

Yup… when you asked, I was off looking at reports to verify, then got distracted but did throw in my quick “meme” sarcastic reply… :wink:

1 Like