2021 Comics That Heated Up

I think Future State: Wonder Woman 1A is a slam dunk. Big name character, fairly popular take, nice cover. I really like the Frison cover, too.

1 Like

https://screenrant.com/marvel-best-new-comic-heroes-created-2021/

1 Like

Harriet Bromes the Harrower. Her first never heated up!

1 Like

I own the OA to two of the variant covers by Travis Charest and Stephen Segovia!

4 Likes

Is it odd those books are still available to you?

It’s just weird to me that these are pretty popular books and they haven’t been sold out yet…and they have some pretty big firsts in them when thinking about character importance.

1 Like

As mentioned in post #1: Deadpool: Black White and Blood #4.

I’ll probably have to wait a LONG time for Sakura-Spider to be anything, but I’m A-okay with this long term hold. I didn’t miss on Miles, Spider-Gwen, Silk, Spider-Punk or Peni Parker & SP//der so I wasn’t taking any chances on missing on her.

There is the off-chance that Marvel doesn’t do anything with the character due to it being Manga, but my mind sees a pairing of Sakura Spider and Peni Parker & SP//der within 5-100 years. I could also be very, very, very wrong. Ah, the sweet smell of speculation. Or sht. It could be sht. LOL

3 Likes

need to print this list up… also I’d add Detective 1039?

1 Like

Are thinking of Tec 1034 - Cameo of Flatline?

1 Like

So far, Flatline needs a defibrillator

4 Likes

Department of truth could be a great show with long lasting appeal if down correctly. Are the keys issue 1 and maybe 5?