2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

look, we’re honestly one step away from Marvel editorial actually releasing a cover with a “Not Final Art” banner across it.

1 Like

I’d say we’re closer than one step…

6 Likes

This misprint they used a back cover from a 1:100 incentive anything is possible

3 Likes

I was prescribed Amoxycillin for Brimstone Love in college.

9 Likes

Say what you will about the House of Slaughter story (been fairly underwhelming IMO), but the second prints have had really great unique covers. FAR better than the first print covers in my book.

4 Likes

the #1 2nd print has a red foil of the same art. I dunno if that was a 1 per store but still love Mercado’s art itself.

That one p*ssed a lot of people off.

2 Likes

Avengers #53 (2nd Ptg)

HULK 4 OTTLEY 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

1 Like

Some upcoming 2nd prints…

VENOM 5 TBD ARTIST 2ND PRINTING VARIANT
IRON FIST 1 TBD ARTIST 2ND PRINTING VARIANT
THOR 22 TBD ARTIST 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

FOC is March 14

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. You always find this stuff way before others. I appreciate your posts.

1 Like

I was not impressed with venom and Iron Fist covers. We’ll see if the 2nd prints incent me to pick the book up.

1 Like

Timeless #1 Jesus Saiz 2nd Print Variant

1st cover appearance of the Punisher with new chest emblem replacing the original skull from Key Collector

Is this a big deal? Midtown has them limited to 1 per customer and TFAW 3 per customer.

1st cover new symbol. The book has 1sts in it. It’s hitting all the spec checc marks.

2 Likes

No spec. Best spec is getting the 3rd print…

Fixed it. It is a one shot. Just a typo on my end.

1 Like

No problem, you just had me confused. It also would not be the first time a one shot or a limited series got expanded…

IRON FIST #1 2ND PRINT

THOR #22 2ND PRINT

2 Likes

These look terrific