2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

Fool me once…

It’ll probably be the last page reveal on the cover.

2 Likes

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 MARCO CHECCHETTO 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 25 JOHN ROMITA JR. 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

3 Likes

Interesting placement for that sword.

1 Like

SPIDER-MAN 2099: DARK GENESIS 3 JUSTIN MASON 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

3 Likes

DANNY KETCH: GHOST RIDER 1 BEN HARVEY 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

4 Likes

Not a bad cover, but not checking any real boxes.

Just another ghost rider on a motor bike, flames everywhere.

Had a hunch as soon as Broker showed up on issue 2. They usually don’t use a new character on a 2nd print if the first cover appearance is targeted for the next issue.

Maybe they’ll do a 3rd.

Killing Joke gets a new printing and foil cover treatment. It’s REALLY pretty and if this wasn’t $50, I’d buy one. But, just letting people know this is now on sale.

I feel like the foil classic book reprint is the new store exclusive. Probably a hot novelty that will wear itself out quickly.

Every “Mexican foil” has then went on to be reprinted as just normal Foil facsimiles. So expect this one to be as well eventually.

8 Likes

Extreme Venomverse #1 (of 5) (2nd Ptg 25 Copy Variant) - In Stock at TFAW for pre-order.

all gone

Maybe there was 1 left or so… I didn’t pay attention if it said how many were left.

BATMAN #135 (900) 2ND PRINT

2 Likes

So is ASM 300 facsimile going to have a $6.99 cover price…and on top of that no discount for the foil???

1 Like

$6.99 is okay because it’s double sized. However I got a bunch of those True Belivers ASM 300 for a buck each. Don’t know if Marvel lost money on those.

They need to cut to the chase and bust that AF15 foil out!

2 Likes

I picked up one of the previous $3.99 facsimiles and my regular first print. If I can find a foil cheap maybe grab one.

AF15 foil is probably just a matter of time. Any of the biggie books, really, if the foil train keeps a-rollin’.

INDIGO CHILDREN #1 3RD PRINT

SUPERMASSIVE (2022) 2ND PRINT

Told ya…

Spider-man #7 3rd print

2 Likes

Whoo hoo!

Now, onto the 4th print!

1 Like