2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

This happens to every book. Doesn’t mean the spec is dead. It’s not like it’s been out for years

D-Rog’s reply sure makes it read like that is the point to be taken, especially in this thread

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #3 TBD ARTIST 2ND PRINTING 1:25 VARIANT

Unfortunately, FOC is 4/8

I dont know what you’re talking about or implying…

I’m implying that FOC is not this coming Monday. That sucks for the spec

I’m a little disappointed the transformers and GI Joe 2nd printings have appeared to stop.

I was hoping they’d at least have the Howard covers through the first arc.

I think there’s are still characters they have not had cover art for that are in the current arc. Like one of the best ones, Arcee!

FERAL #1 2ND PRINT

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #3 TBD ARTIST 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

2 Likes

Why? We’ve proven time after time that FOC dates don’t impact speculation when there’s demand for products.

1 Like

Had to do a quick search to see who this one was as I’ve never heard of it before (well not a big transformers fan like you). And she looks sexxxy…

I’m sure the sex is….Mechanical?

(See what I did there…)

6 Likes

There better be a F**(&n tattoo in that comic too.

They imply there were some first ones. *squinty eyes.

EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #2 KAARE ANDREWS 2ND PRINTING 1:25 VARIANT

4 Likes

A virgin cover?

Exciting….

what issue/printing is that transformers? sry to have to ask, man.

Marvel Uk series #234

Jesus, just take the A cover and make it a 1:25 Virgin as a second printing. How original Marvel.

2 Likes

EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #2 TODD NAUCK 2ND PRINTING VARIANT

4 Likes

I do like this cover with the added creepy halloween like in the circle, adds something different to this. I hope they do not add any of the issue numbers on the cover either and just keep it a white background. I may pick this one up as I do like the story of the character and probably one of the better ones besides Weapon VIII.

2 Likes