2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

Was she not in costume or something because I didn’t notice a “spider-girl” in the last issue…

Not in costume

How do we know she’s spider girl and boy bullseye girl?

Actually just looked through it again, and yeah it’s probably that Larissa girl in his class who says she has a crush on Spider-Boy.

its really an adult who now identifies as a little girl

1 Like

I posted spoilers for it on the main site on Tuesday. It’s a little ninja girl that will probably end up being the Spider-Girl of the next issue.

1 Like

Another week, another character with spider-powers.

1 Like

ALIENS VS. AVENGERS #1 ESAD RIBIC VIRGIN 2ND PRINTING 1:25 VARIANT

Odds this will get cancelled?

Odds anyone will buy it …?

Even less!!!

1 Like

GROMMETS #1 4TH PRINT

GROMMETS #2 3RD PRINT

GROMMETS #3 2ND PRINT

X-MEN #1 RYAN STEGMAN 3RD PRINTING VARIANT

X-MEN #1 RYAN STEGMAN VIRGIN 3RD PRINTING 1:25 VARIANT

ULTIMATES #4 INHYUK LEE VIRGIN 2ND PRINTING 1:25 VARIANT

Love the Grommets original art reprint covers!

2 Likes

problem is image prints to order so of course they “sold out”

1 Like

It is completely variable from what I’ve seen: different “owners” have different philosophies and overprint on some keys. But they definitely don’t have the Marvel policy of having a minimum number to go forward with later prints. They often have slim later prints.

They just keep reprinting books until people don’t order anymore reprints…

1 Like

Do you guys still pick up later prints for spec? I realize some of these later prints will have a very low print count but i don’t recall any later prints from the last few years that have spiked in value. The last one i remember is the 8th printing of Once and Future but that was during the comic boom and they have a rabid fanbase for that series.

2 Likes

I haven’t in a while. Especially image or Boom books because they just keep adding more reprints…you don’t know when they’re going to stop.

Marvel had cancelled the ones I had interest in as well…

1 Like