2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

3rd Print Pre-orders
Dark Nights Death Metal #3 (of 6) (3rd Printing)

It Eats What Feeds It #1 (3rd Printing)

Spawn #309 (3rd Printing)

Death Metal 3 3rd print has new cover art, but I don’t see spec value without it being a key issue.

The Wolverine reprint is meh, but with the art releasing before FOC I bet many lowered or cancelled their pre-orders. Could be a sneaky pick.

I must be getting burned out or something…absolutely zero interest in 99% of these.
I’ve been holding off and placing the money towards what I consider to be better purchases at this point.

Given my history…it will be about the time for a book like that Venom #3 Third print to hit lol (that I also passed on at the time).

7 Likes

I only by Reprints if they have the 1st appearance of the character on the cover.

1 Like

Do they generally release cover images before FOC? I went ahead and ordered 2 copies each of DV6 2nd Print and Strange Academy #1 5th print blind.

1 Like

Something Is Killing The Children #9 2nd Print

I posted that one in the big list.

If the DM#3 3rd print is a new R King cover might do ok

Ordered DM #3 lovin the fact it has a new cover.

Death Metal 3 3rd Print. I think this is just the sketch though, not final version.

2 Likes

Good looking cover though.

Sketch might be a 1:25 incentive if they have one.

I always like a good sketch cover.

Something is killing the kiddos #9 2nd print.

Yeah, I’ll pass on that SIKTC #9 2nd print.

1 Like

I placed an order with my LCS for both Wolverine and X-Force 2nds, but it was over the weekend and they ended up missing the deadline (it was 1/ea so I’m not too broken up about it). I guess Diamond was sold out of both as of Tuesday (10/20) afternoon.

Wolverine #6 2nd Print
X-Force #13 2nd Print

You can still order them online.

2 Likes

It’s true! I just don’t much want to pay shipping on two books.

Order multiples. Lol.

1 Like