2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: for 3rd print Death Metal Legends with a Robin King cover.:fire::fire::fire::fire:

Man that’s too much $2.79 preorders

Will that Dead Planet Peach print show up at TFAW? I prefer them. Not sure if they have a schedule/time they post stuff?

I have been looking. I am sure it might. Will keep an eye out for you.

1 Like

I can’t use UCS or Lunar they cracked down on retailer tax ID to get stuff now.

It’s at unknowncomics all of them. Cheaper than ebay. Just my 2cents. I’m loving unknowncomics so far. No takebacks or limits or price hikes (tfaw…midtown…goldenapple)

Also not putting things in tfaw hands after what happened to a lot of your Robin King books not shipping.

I don’t use them I use to long ago and then the owner is an ahole and cancelled all my orders because he was two months late on shipping something and told him I didn’t want it anymore your stuff says ships within 2 weeks of release.

He just made someone rip up a comic book and send the video/pictures to him the other day to one of us here on the forum. Never would I deal with that guy again.

1 Like

Yeah I read the thread. Got lost never found out the outcome.

So people are loving the bounty hunters 3rd print despite it being just a different color cover…but crapping all over dc reprints for not being creative in only having different colored covers…

This is basically a B&W variant…but that might deter a lot of pre orders and having a first appearance in it might make this a long term spec.

1 Like

Or it could have a higher print run than the 2nd print because people know about it after missing the 2nd print.

1 Like

I disagree on tfaw not being responsible for the “rough” handling. It’s the mailers and they’re well aware of it. Books going to slide around inside those mailers and cause corner impact creases without and damage to the box itself. As well if they know there’s a possible chance of rough handling you improve the packaging.

Oh at times yes, it’s just economy packaging that caused the damage or if there’s no physical damage on the package, I’ve had books arrived damaged that were clearly damaged prior to packaging.

It’s a chance game for these bigger shops to cut overall costs. Despite the losses, they’re still making more money from cutting the amount of time on packing and shipping. If they send out 5000 orders a week and only 100 arrive damaged and only 90 take the time to contact them to fix… they still win cause they cut the amount of man hours on packing more securely their hourly employees more than likely.

I’m sure this is how we imagine these shops shipping departments look like, handling our special packages:

But this is more like reality of what they look like:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

That was me. I got sick of arguing with him and ate it.

I pointed out how at the same time I had a big box from TFAW damaged by the post office. Not their fault. One email and they sent me over $100 in refunds plus any replacements they had.

And I was arguing with Unknown a week later over a $3.99 book. Which was their fault as the cover was folded over (and then folded back over) before shipping.

I just didn’t feel right tearing up an book. Especially one that they no longer had for sale on their site.

I had multiple preorders pending of over $100 with them at the time too.

1 Like

Could the SW Bounty Hunters #1 3rd print be considered a “2nd Print of the 2nd Print”…?

No…lol

Batman #90 3rdPrint

I like the black and white on the third print

1 Like

I may have to grab that and dump my firsts.

Good for DC changing up the reprints a bit.

1 Like