2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

In case any wants the trifecta all at once https://bigtimecollectibles.com/products/amazing-spider-man-55-btc-3-pack-1st-2nd-3rd-print-03-10-21?utm_content=Facebook_UA&variant=38063986507956&utm_source=IGShopping&utm_medium=Social

People finding creative ways to dump all those ASM 55 2nd prints people hoarded up and cant get rid of

1 Like

Lmao same thing I thought the 2nd prints a dud for now. That $24.99 is for the 1st print I’m guessing.

Buy a first print, get the other 2 prints free!

1 Like

Stegman posted this and notice his comment below the pic. I wonder what issue, what 2nd printing it would be? Love his work.

This could end up being profitable if you CGC them and get some 9.8’s out of the deal. $24.99 for the first print is still a good price, and 9.8’s are pretty hot.

Daredevil #26 2nd print

Daredevil #26 Kib Variant (2nd Printing)

2 Likes

Nice! Been wondering what issue/reprint that cover art Stegman posted would be for.
Somewhat surprised he/they did that.
Thank you @SpideyHunter516

1 Like

I was surprised myself

1 Like

Amazing Spider-man #58 2nd print.

Amazing Spider-Man #58 (2nd Printing)

Radiant Black #1 2nd print

1 Like

Anyone read this? I thought it was just ok…

I thought it was OK. Ill give it one or two more issues before deciding if Im in or not.

Star Wars High Republic #1 4th Printing

3 Likes

TMNT Last Ronin #2 2nd print… no link on Tfaw yet.

It’s on tfaw now

Yup… Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the Last Ronin #2 (of 5) (2nd Printing)

1 Like

Really cool Phantom Starkiller reprint:

Phantom Starkiller Legendary Edition

1 Like

That is absolutely awesome. I hope they continue this book. I don’t I’ll get this one, but really enjoyed the read on the first issue. So campy in a good way!