2nd 3rd and 4th printings!

Eat the Rich #1 2nd ptg cover from artist’s IG.

2 Likes

Love the cover.

When was the foc for these?

1 Like

@ry3zen Aug 30th next Mon

2nd printings

Defenders #1

Spirits of Vengeance #1

Avengers #47

Daredevil #33

4 Likes

2 Likes

Defenders #1 (of 5) (2nd Ptg Variant)

Spirits of Vengeance Spirit Rider #1 (2nd Ptg Variant)

Avengers #47 (2nd Ptg Variant)

Daredevil #33 (2nd Ptg Variant)

For all you new suit cameo fans! - Miles Morales Spider-man 29 2nd

Any feel for when TFAW will drop Batman Urban Legends 6 2nd print? FOC is 8/30…

1 Like

is this an interior art turned cover?

1 Like

I believe it’s the last page.

Yes. Last page

Not a fan of interior pages turned covers. BUT that Defenders 1 2nd ptg looks awesome

4 Likes

I like it, but I don’t understand it. So, the sky and the top of the buildings are behind him, meaning above him. So, he’s falling toward the ground and shooting his webs at something down there. Maybe he’s shooting at a flagpole to swing back around and land on?

Hes doing the Spider-man thing to propel themselves faster downwards. :thinking: my take on it.

I tagged @agentpoyo @drunkwooky on the announcement of SW HR #8 [2nd Print]
No image YET , but if anyone out there would also like me to tag you on future announcements like this, please @ me (@CRUZZER) and I’ll add you to the list. MY FOC this coming week is RATHER HUGE but I always get my SW HR orders in ASAP because I want my set of 5.

JUL218671 - STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #8 2ND PTG VAR - Previews World

ALSO for AVENGERS #47. it goes to 2nd, I LOVE THE COVER for some reason. It is on my FOC that I’ll turn in today!

I’d love to be added to your tag list for later printings, sometimes they go unnoticed in Diamond’s emails and whatnot.

1 Like

2nd print

War of the Bounty Hunters 3 second printing also announced. @CRUZZER

2 Likes

Miles Morales Spider-Man #29 (2nd Ptg Variant) Now available at TFAW for those that care!