8th Anniversary

Today marks the 8th Anniversary for Comicsheatingup.net. In that time we have seen over 17 Million views on the main site and 3.6 Million views on the forum. A lot of people have come and gone in that time, but to those that are still around, or those that drop by from time to time, I want to say thank you.

Chu started out on other forums and message boards and a brief stint on a local comic shops web site. My wife and I were expecting our second son and I had a lot of nervous energy. I decided to start CHU to see if I could make a run of it on my own. I never expected that it would have done as well as it has over the years.

The thing I take the most pride in from the site is the friends I have made on here. People I text or message daily. People who write for the site. People who I have spent time with in the real world (those in close enough proximity that is). It has also been cool meeting so many people at cons who follow the site and know who I am.

All in all it has been an awesome 8 years here.

So to you all, thanks again for the support.

31 Likes

Congrats on 8 years, wish I would have been back in comics sooner and found y’all sooner!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!

1 Like

Much love to you @Anthony and everyone else!

1 Like

Awesome, I know I only signed up recently. But I’ve been lurking this site for a while. Keep it up :).

1 Like

Thank you for all you do. I love this site and the interactions, and dare I say friends that have come from it.

2 Likes

Congratulations. Here’s to (at least) 8 more. :beers:

1 Like

CHU is one of the best (if not the best) comic related forums on the internet! Thanks for existing!

3 Likes

20210101_185545

Congratulations. I’m another recent member. This site keep me sane during the Pandemic. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations and Thank Yall.

1 Like

Congrats!!

1 Like

Congrats!!

1 Like

CHU, my favorite comic site on the web. I absolutely love the forums and appreciate all the conversations and great people. I love the sense of community and that there’s minimal to no problems here.

Congrats and here’s to many more years of growth, conversation, and spec :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Congrats on 8 years! Here’s to many more!

1 Like

I started following this site in December then joined in January and started flipping books, you guys and everyone else from the community helped me get through a time where work was scarce because of COVID and kept my income at a nice rate, I’ve also made some good friends through this site and use it more than my actual social media so thank you for making it what it is today
But damn whoever told me to get future state books I don’t like you as much :rofl:

3 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Wow, time sure does move fast.

Has it really been 8 years? WOW!!! Time flies. Contracts man and there is to many more :beers:

1 Like

Congratulations and happy anniversary. Really good site and very much enjoy the interactions with the great and the good on here!

1 Like