A couple auctions starting at .99

Help me start my new eBay account with a couple .99 auctions

STRANGE TALES #126, CBCS 6.5 OWW IST APP CLEA AND DORMAMMU 1964 LIKE CGC

Red Room #3 1:15 TMNT Homage Cover NM+ Never Read

ARCHIE’S MADHOUSE #22 1st App Of Sabrina The Teenage Witch Fine 5.0-6.0 VHTF

FANTASTIC FOUR 35 1:100 JACK KIRBY HIDDEN GEM 1st SCION NM+ 60th Anniversary

DARK BLOOD #1 BOOM Studios Store EXCLUSiVE LTD to 250 NM+ Williams Cover RARE

You made an eBay? What made you decide to do so as I know we both like Mercari a bit more!

Like to auction the things that sit around on Mercari too long I used to sell on eBay and Mercari and then eBay made their changes and I didn’t have my correct birthday entered wouldn’t let me change it and couldn’t verify my old eBay account to continue selling. So I have a new eBay account and need to build up my monthly $ allowed to sell per month to do an estate sale in the near future for my great aunt and uncle.

5 Likes

https://www.ebay.com/sch/whileym96/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
5 new auctions this month!

Auctions ending in 50 mins :arrow_up:

5 new auctions starting at .99

2 Likes

5 new auctions starting at .99 listed today.

1 Like

They finally increased my limit let’s celebrate with 5 more auctions starting @ .99😜

1 Like

great stuff. a couple of those would definitely be “holds” in my book. but this is your book!

Thanks for the most part I only sell doubles of what I own all these current listings I have doubles of except World Of Wakanda Bartel and Green Lantern #9

dang really?! most impressive. you have two marvel winter specials in 9.8?! if that’s an indication of the overall composition of your collection i sure hope it’s secured and insured.

If my family ever gets out to Hawaii on a vacation we have to visit @Alana and marvel at her comic headquarters.

2 Likes

11 new auctions starting at .99 previous batch ends tomorrow.

1 Like

Ooooooh I need that Crow #3 to complete my set. Only bad part is it’s not signed in '93 like the rest of my set.

1 Like

What happened to your listings ?

Won the World of Wakanda # 5 Bartel auction at $32.50. Then had this item cancelled for being " out of stock". Just wanted to point thisout

Yes I had 9 retracted bids across my auctions when they ended, any auction with a retracted bid I cancelled. If you would still like the book I can get it to you. I had one auction that was at $1025 and then two retracted bids later the auction ended at $380.

1 Like

Thats a complete lie. Just went over the bidding history and no retracted bids were there.Plus I would have gotten a notice that I was outbid that never happened

Then I take it you don’t want the book it’s not like you paid anyways

Listen I think its honorable you are offering the book to me. But again nothing weird went on with auction. The auction ended at night . I placed my bid days earlier. So no I want sitting by the computer waiting to pay.