Agentpoyo's Auction Blowout on eBay

Hey everyone, thought I’d give this new Category a go since I’m listing a bunch of comics this weekend to sell and I think it’s about time we spice up the forums here to give more incentive in utilizing it for folks who frequent CHU, from the main site and the forums.

First of all, read this topic About the Sale and Trading category to learn about the rules about this category.

And yes, everyone can browse this category but you must be at Trust Level 1 or higher to post new topics or sales listings here.

Also, all new topics are moderated. Why? Well, we need to verify if what you’re selling is okay and for now, just needs approval to get things going.

Now, on with my own items for sale that you can find on eBay currently.

I have a lot of 1:25 variants of Black Panther and the 50th Anniversary variants for sale, almost all starting at $1.00 with 7 day auctions.

I got a couple of the JTC Negative Variants up as well. Starting at $5 bid auctions but with BIN prices as well.

I’m going to try and continue posting new books, starting at $1 all weekend long so keep checking back if you want.

Let’s get this Sale and Trading new category party started on CHU already…

Newly listed auctions starting at $1…

Captain Marvel The End #1 Peach Momoko Variant

Absolute Carnage #3 Larraz Young Guns Variant

Ren & Stimpy #1 (1992) Sealed - Yeah I know, I usually take these out but I forgot I even had this one tucked away in a longbox.

Dark Nights Metal #1 and #2 listed.

Threw up a Something is Killing Children #1 Diamond Retailer Appreciation NYCC 2019 as well, starting bid $1. :slight_smile:

Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Exclusives - New Mutant Homage covers by Jamal Campbell.

For you Doctor Aphra fans, threw up a Darth Vader #3 and some Doctor Aphra #1 variants.

1 Like

If there’s anything you see that doesn’t have bids, PM me here and I’ll cut you a deal to buy outside of eBay as well.

Maybe this next one will make it on Anthony’s Cheap Slab List…

Deadly Class #1 CGC 9.8 - Starting Bid at $1

For you Adam Hughes fans, Supergirl Rebirth #1 CBCS SS by Hughs and Orlando

I didn’t you know had one. My wife has been looking for one. I’ll bid on it. Hopefully I get it :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Which one? If there aren’t any bids on anything, feel free to contact me, we can deal on the side. :slight_smile:

The something is killing the children #1 NYCC. People already bid on it.

Ah, yeah. That’s a hot one. I actually obtained more than this one way back during NYCC but I sold them all, held this one until now.

Ah…

If only. I would of bought one from you. Oh well lol.

Well, you still can. This one was the best one I think. Definitely a 9.8 candidate.

I just put my bid on it.

Sweet, 1 million bucks for highest bid right? Good luck either way. :slight_smile:

Yup… That’s my high bids for your books agent P. :grin::grin::grin:

To bad it nevers gets that high.:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

Just listed the Return of Wolverine #1 NYCC Campbell 40/2000 Glow in the Dark Cover… :slight_smile:

Starting at the low low bid price of $1…

1 Like

Since the news broke… listed this bad boy. Descender #1 Painted Visions Variant (the best cover I think from this issue).