Agentpoyo's Auction Blowout on eBay

Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Exclusives - New Mutant Homage covers by Jamal Campbell.

For you Doctor Aphra fans, threw up a Darth Vader #3 and some Doctor Aphra #1 variants.

1 Like

If there’s anything you see that doesn’t have bids, PM me here and I’ll cut you a deal to buy outside of eBay as well.

Maybe this next one will make it on Anthony’s Cheap Slab List…

Deadly Class #1 CGC 9.8 - Starting Bid at $1

For you Adam Hughes fans, Supergirl Rebirth #1 CBCS SS by Hughs and Orlando

I didn’t you know had one. My wife has been looking for one. I’ll bid on it. Hopefully I get it :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Which one? If there aren’t any bids on anything, feel free to contact me, we can deal on the side. :slight_smile:

The something is killing the children #1 NYCC. People already bid on it.

Ah, yeah. That’s a hot one. I actually obtained more than this one way back during NYCC but I sold them all, held this one until now.

Ah…

If only. I would of bought one from you. Oh well lol.

Well, you still can. This one was the best one I think. Definitely a 9.8 candidate.

I just put my bid on it.

Sweet, 1 million bucks for highest bid right? Good luck either way. :slight_smile:

Yup… That’s my high bids for your books agent P. :grin::grin::grin:

To bad it nevers gets that high.:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

Just listed the Return of Wolverine #1 NYCC Campbell 40/2000 Glow in the Dark Cover… :slight_smile:

Starting at the low low bid price of $1…

1 Like

Since the news broke… listed this bad boy. Descender #1 Painted Visions Variant (the best cover I think from this issue).

I have one don’t know which cover it is called but I have one lol at least Descender

Also got a regular cover Descender #1, starting at $1 auction.

I sold my painted one which was signed when the first option came out. Made some decent profit.