Amazing Fantasy #1 (2021)

I don’t know how this is going to go, but can we just appreciate this badass cover for a second!?

Amazing Fantasy #1 (2021)

10 Likes

Great cover!

Love the cover. Love the idea of the series. Not sure it will be around for long.

Spec gold i tells ya!

Amazing Fantasy #1 (of 5)

Amazing Fantasy #1 (of 5) (Andrews Variant) - Curious as to this variant as well. Wonder if it’s Kaare Andrews, because if it is, could be just as good.

1 Like

wonder if the #1 is going to be the “coloring book” theme Kaare Andrews is doing for #2

186126-hr_large

My spider sense is tingling.

On the day of the great weekly incentive hunt, just a reminder that Cover A of #2 is still pretty badass.

2 Likes

Hoping this series is a surprise and flies under the radar.
The covers alone are :fire:!

3 Likes

So far cover A of 1, 2 and 3 are all awesome. I’m buying ‘em just for that alone.

4 Likes

I thought i will not bother buying this series. Rip.
This is AF 2 1:25 btw.

2 Likes

Just seen the previews of issue 1 (Captain America is a Cat Lover in Amazing Fantasy #1 [Preview]) (yea yea bleedingstool, etc…).

But it looks awesome, just what Ive been itching for lately some classic storylines with some mythical monsters/witch doctors/stranded on a island. Can’t wait for this to come out, also all of the cover As are magnificent.

2 Likes

Yeah, some really great covers but I think Amazing Fantasy #3 (of 5) is the best so far. Absolutely love it.

1 Like