Amazing Fantasy 15 Newsstand First Amadeus Cho on eBay

I’ve only seen one other newsstand listed and that’s a CBCS graded 8.5 signed by Pak. I really think they got caught up in fomo because there were competing offers. If they don’t pay it’ll be relisted.

1 Like

I was surprised myself that it sold quickly and in no time someone posted a screenshot of an article. I’m sure they have some saved searches on eBay and found out that way.

I was thinking the same thing. Create the new precedent with a ‘fake’ sale. There are a bunch of new listings for AF15 Cho this morning. Not newsies, but none the less.
Crap collector app was pretty quick to promote that ‘record breaking’ sale.
PS. That ‘record breaking’ ‘alert’ by that crap app is more BS by them. They don’t have access to all public sales of any given book. They need to divulge that is ‘record breaking’ on eBay only.

2 Likes

I noticed a huge increase in the regular editions being listed as well. Which kinda makes sense with the attention the sale brought.

It’s only been 2 days since the sale but all signs are pointing to a dead beat buyer who will get posted on here and the cgc forums.

4 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

Yeah, that’s a classic. His take on Jimmy Fallon as well doing it for Time Warner Cable mashup was hilarious as well.

1 Like

That really sucks! Since Ebay does absolutely nothing to deadbeat buyers I wonder if the purchase was made so it could make waves on collectible websites and high profile apps with heavy foot traffic.

1 Like

And if they do limit them, you can simply logout of your favorite free EMAIL provider (gmail, yahoo, etc), create a new email… then head on over to eBay to create a new account.

1 Like

That’s true unless they implemented a ban through IP addresses. Ebay doesn’t’ care though.

Well I woke up at 4am to pee and I had payment for AF15? So it’s officially sold.

4 Likes

Banning IP’s is usually last resort as they know people’s IP’s change all the time, particularly now since I think 40-50% browsing is now coming from mobile devices. You switch cell tower and you’re getting a new IP most of the time. :wink:

Very nice. Maybe they had to wait for Friday’s paycheck to clear first… :wink:

1 Like