Amazing Spider-Man #66 Dellotto Predator Var

Has anyone seen this cover? I can’t find it and being a Dellotto I have a feeling it might be fire…

following

FOC is April 26th and so far, it’s stated as a Del Otto Variant.

Pre-Order from TFAW: Amazing Spider-Man #66 (Dellotto Predator Variant)

Previews World (Diamond):

And they’ve only released a few of the Predator themed covers so far. I did whole article on them here:

No, but would you accept a Predator #1 Rahzzah variant cover as a consolation prize?

6 Likes

I like that cover. If they’re all that good, I might have to break my rule and buy a few themed covers since I’m a Predator fan…

2 Likes

This Instagram post may be of interest. It’s not Spider-Man themed, so unlikely it’s the cross-over cover. Probably a Predator #1 variant:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL69Of6C0q2/

4 Likes

wow that looks bad ass

1 Like

They could always add a small web in the corner… :wink:

2 Likes

Those are both great covers. I often wonder what the artists are paid for just a cover?

Think it all depends on notoriety and publisher. I’ve heard some top artists can command up to $1000 per page for interiors. I’d imagine a median average would be a couple hundred on cover arts spread across the indie and top two publishers.

1 Like

Which come to think about it, if you can average a good cover per day, 5 days a week and maybe average or charge $400 per cover, that’s roughly 8k a month income on the side of any other work you might be doing. Not bad if you can pull those numbers.

Francesco Francavilla stated during a Mondo Con panel a few years back that if you can’t pump out a cover in a few hours and or a few pages per day, you’ll never survive in the comic book creator world…

1 Like

Drunkwooky - That is awesome, even for him

Both Rahzzah Predator Variants are amazing.
Here is thor variant

5 Likes

Holy shit that’s awesome

These Predator variants are much better than almost all the Alien Ones.

3 Likes

Seems like April Fools but the delotto was removed from previews… so either they’re in on it too or it’s real

Tfaw cancelled too. I got the email earlier. All the predator variant covers were cancelled too.

Aww that sucks! Well that’s going to put the brakes on my marvel spending

bummer, all my pre-orders for Predator were canceled. I wonder why it’s postponed until November.

If I had to guess, I think bc they didn’t want to cannibalize war of the bounty hunters sales. It seems to be timed to begin as that ends.

1 Like