Amazingly nice newer Vampirella Cover

https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/bronx/profile/comic-book/comicxposure-inc-0121-160398/customer-reviews

Oh damn, they must have done something to to wipe older entries cause I had a submission prior to 2018 that I submitted. I normally don’t go that far but when they ■■■■■■ me over, I felt the need to call them out as a business.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse rating / comments from a BBB company in all my years I’ve looked. Wow. And I think I’ve seen them at comic shows? I forget as I don’t typically purchase many new releases anymore

1 Like

I think I jokingly told @Anthony one year at NYCC the day I decide to never want to attend another ReedPop Convention again, I would walk over to ComicXposure’s table, stand on top of it over all their books, pull my pants down and take a shit right there on their table… :wink:

2 Likes

Lemme know when you’re ready. Camera is in hand :rofl:

1 Like

Okay. No problem, but, when I described, above, the veiny Vampirella boob, I think the descriptive word ‘veiny’ also points out, literally, that boobs are veiny. :man_shrugging: Jus’ sayin’, but, thank you for reiterating. :beers:

After our lil’ veiny boob convo, I’m no longer a fan of the word veiny, if that is even a word. Lol. And I’m not so sure I was fan of the word before, but it definitely gives me the heebie jeebies now. Veiny…ewww gross.

3 Likes

I’m thinking this thread kinda veered off on a different vein.

3 Likes

I need to see some She-Hulk Veinyness… just to make sure I don’t like it.

2 Likes

Damn. Traded off my Savage She Hulk #1. Missing it since. But, good one for some Veinyness. Kyu should ditch , the comic scammers.