American Eagle 2021 One Ounce Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set Designer Edition

As you all know, I’m pretty big on ASE and US Mint silver coins. Today the 2021 One Ounce Silver Reverse Proof went on sale right at 12:00 Noon ET and it appears their servers crashed hard within 2 minutes of going live and have yet to come back up for me.

Luckily it seems my order went through right before it all crashed as I got a confirmation of order email.

This one is going to be tough to nab. Limited to one per household and only 125k limit. These are going to be great flips for those who buy to flip, this I think is going to be the set to get this year for ASE.

2 Likes

Looks like these are already pre-selling on eBay for $500+ with most of the new listings starting at $600+

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

I still can’t even get to my “Order History” but since I’m seeing the charge now on my CC, I’m going to assume I’m good on my order. Whew!!! :slight_smile:

US Mint site absolutely blows for these drops. Been trying to checkout for over an hour.

EDIT: Finally in after 72 minutes.

Yeah, they fixed some issues from some earlier summer woes on the Morgan Silver Dollars they were selling (it was still annoying, most of the later ones would let me checkout but then error on “submitting” the actual order) but this one I knew there was gonna be issues since it’s way more limited.

Got one. Thanks.

Is this a thing I’ll want to turn right around as soon as it arrives, or can I be lazy and list it some other time? Basically I’m curious what the drop-off looks like, ball-park.

Coins I think always appreciate more over time. I keep all mine and I think there’s more collectors who pack them away for the long term rather than the short term.