Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

poster

Cassie in costume :point_up_2:

2 Likes

Stinger. Time to buy A-Next #1 or Astonishing Ant-man #6 ?

Yes could be the book to have that and marvel premiere #47, but without the wings maybe she’s just Stature in Stingers costume mash up.

1 Like

Astonishing Ant-man #6 is 616 so id go with that one

A-Next came out first.

1 Like

18 years after A-Next :joy:

3 Likes

I think this is a magic eye puzzle if you cross your eyes for 30 seconds and uncross them you will see Modok and Mephisto

4 Likes

I have no skin in the race. Not spec’ing on it. Just stating what appearance came first. The MCU is not Earth 616

Astonishing Ant-man #6 is when she takes the name stinger

I mean, it’s on the cover…

2 Likes

the book to get is the book I own and am selling duhhh

2 Likes

She still doesn’t have any wings both Stingers have wings

Thanks for the updates/info @monopolyjackson & others.
Watching my grand daughter and it’s easier to just watch these threads. She’s got me running like a mad man.
Exciting hearing news!

1 Like

apparently theres a look at ant man featuring kang and modok

3 Likes

HA, I was thinking the same thing! So far all I see is Mephisto giving everyone the finger.

I cant see them using ‘Stature’ as her handle. 1. Its a ridiculous name for a Super hero. 2. ‘Stature’ doesn’t fit the films theme. Ant-Man, The Wasp, and Stinger sounds a lot more suited than Ant-Man, The Wasp, and Stature. Just m2c.

3 Likes

The wings could be Stark nano tech, where the wings deploy from the back of her suit. :man_shrugging:

I watched Multiverse of Madness last night. In that film when Strange meets the Illuminati, they tell him his dimension is referred to as 616. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Leaked video of SDCC trailer…

Dont expect to see much. It’s barely anything.

1 Like

I’ve been trying to find a good copy, I can’t believe no one had on the Rayban video glasses.

2 Likes