Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

September 7th was my last sale, but I’m a small fish, so there’s that.

2 Likes

Hopefully TOS94 comes down in value soon.

1 Like

I like my MODOK more fleshy.

That sounds wrong.

1 Like

Christmas Day

Apologies if everyone knows this, but new trailer will launch tonight at 730pm eastern.

2 Likes

The game starts at 7:30pm. The trailer wont be shown until later on…

2 Likes

ESPN lucky they plan on showing this trailer. They should hold out as long as possible as their viewership gonna drop like crazy due to this lopsided crap game.

1 Like

I thought for sure it would’ve been during halftime. How long do I have to watch this dog??

1 Like

maybe 10:30…

1 Like

ESPN executives with the trailer…
wwlz0UI

1 Like

Is TCU a high school team ?

I would have no idea that this was a CHAMPIONSHIP game…

3 Likes

MODOK !!!

1 Like

Is MODOK really the dude who played Yellow Jacket??

Wow, I didn’t think Marvel could do this to me anymore, but I am f u c k i n g into this!

1 Like

Spoilers ahead:

The movie has been getting trashed by critics. It’s not that bad. If you liked the previous Ant-Mans, you’ll like this one. If you didn’t, you won’t. I felt MODOK was wasted. Wished they would’ve kept Patton Oswalt. Jonathan Majors is great, but the movie leaves you wanting more of him. He didn’t get to be the full Kang the Conqueror until the end. Mid-credits scene is the Council of Kangs gathering together. Looks like they’ll start messing with our heroes soon. Post-credit scene is Loki and Mobius in what looks like an early 19th century setting, sitting in a theater, watching another Kang do a presentation on a new invention. Loki looked scare, so there’s that.

1 Like

I also just got back from an advanced screening and I also have to agree that Jonathan Majors stole the show. I liked this movie a TON more than Thor: L&T and about as much as Wakanda Forever.l, although they have very different feels. To me, Quantumania is more enjoyable.

The movie felt VERY Stars Wars meets Marvel. @TheTinHat pretty much hit everything, along with that leaked story synopsis from a while back.

I will however leave you with something that no one else has mentioned: MODOK’s butt cheeks make their first full appearance.

1 Like