Anthony's Hidden Gems

I do recall seeing the comic on occasion but had no clue it tied in with a real album. I kinda wanna find that album now.

And the full album

1 Like

I appreciate you. I shall listen tomorrow as right now everyone in my household is asleep or going to sleep and I don’t know if they’d like me blasting this. Lol.

Y’know Nightcat will probably be headed to certain hot comics lists in the coming week.

1 Like

Worth getting just for the Jusko cover art, can’t go wrong with Jusko.

I saw this at a con a few months ago…i may have bought it, but i may not…oh well

Not yet but funny, Comictropes just covered it now

2 Likes

Time for a new LP!

I wrote the Nightcat post a year ago. Guess what I have been seeing a lot of on Facebook lately…….

I like the hashtag if you know you know.


Here is one I have not talked about. Not an expensive book but a great cover. Crazy Man #2 from Continuity Comics

With popularity of Charlton Horror, and this one gives off that vibe, it is a cool cover

What’s really cool is it is a jam piece between Neal Adams and Brian Bolland.

The series itself is strange. He is a superhero that’s superpower is his emotional instability which causes him to thinks gives him strength and pain resistance. Or does it? Three issues of oddball superhero antics or the delusions of a crazy person.

2 Likes

That cover is crazy, man.

Sorry, had to do it…

I’m not sorry.

2 Likes