ARCHIE’S VALENTINE’S SPECTACULAR VA Comic Con Exclusive by Dan Parent

You can pre-order the February release here:

It’s limited to 250 copies.

The last Dan Parent Christmas themed sexy variant is selling decently in the aftermarket.

3 Likes

Covers like these always seem to sell for a good profit. Having them so limited doesn’t hurt. Easy flip.

1 Like

Limited helps for sure. If they printed 20k, the 2-5k number of collectors would get theirs and nobody else would care… :yum:

1 Like

Thanks drunkwooky! As someone who likes Betty more than Veronica, this is a must have. That Veronica was nice too though - do not have that one.

I remember buying Archie digests as a kid so it’s pretty damn cool to see Archie and the gang as popular as they were back then.

2 Likes

The book is showing as sold out now. I hope everyone who wanted one got it. Everyone thank Mr. Wookie for the heads up.

2 Likes

I do love some old school Archie. I just wish they’d continue Afterlife.

3 Likes

Never going to happen…

1 Like

Yes! If the old school B & V’s are fire, it’s just a matter of time before the Afterlife lingerie variants of #1, 5, 6 & 7 do the same. Afterlife with Archie was VERY good, unfortunately, the delays burned off any heat for now.

1 Like

For those who bought the first one, there is now a variant version available:

Link.

ARCHIE BLACK COVER ED.

ARCHIE’S VALENTINE’S SPECTACULAR – BLACK COVER Edition!

ONLY available to those people who pre-ordered our VALENTINE’S cover! Because we simply ADORED our “hearts” cover, we BEGGED Archie for a chance to try for a limited edition “Variant of an Exclusive” with a solid black background, which looks simply AMAZING.

Look….we are collectors ourselves, and we HATE it when we have to chase a zillion versions of the same book, so we decided to offer this exclusively to YOU, our customers who bought the regular LTD 250 “hearts” version of the cover.

This item will ship in the SAME BOX as our other VALENTINE’S SPECTACULAR edition, so there is NO EXTRA shipping fee! If you try to order this, and did NOT order the “pink” version, you WILL BE REFUNDED.

I hope you will all agree that this is one AMAZING Dan Parent image. Thank you for supporting our projects in 2021, and this is only the start of what we have in store for 2022!

– Brett at the VA ComiCon

3 Likes

I didn’t buy the original so I can’t get one. Nuts.

1 Like

I buy 2 - 3 variants per year. I bought the regular and this new black one. Shame on me and I’m done for the year already with variants :rofl:

4 Likes

I mean, I’m definitely walking away from the craps table with only a purchase of 1 Hearts and 1 Black, but I think these will resell well.

Not highly advertised and super low print run. There are Archie fanatics who will miss out and want it.

3 Likes

And I do love Dan Parent’s work all these years on Archie.
He’s done an exceptional job of taking the torch from Dan DeCarlo and running with it and becoming, imo, the current definitive Archie artist.

3 Likes

I agree completely! Well said

1 Like

LOVE & HEARTBREAK SPECIAL #1! Ships late Feb, 2022 (Est)!

Ltd 250! With an exclusive KEVIN KELLER cover by his creator Dan Parent!

We are proud to feature Archie’s History-Making character Kevin Keller on our latest variant cover. Like all of our exclusives before, we expect a FAST sellout, so order quick!

nope

1 Like

Clever homage.

1 Like